wooo-feckin-hoo! guess wot i got today!!!

trixipaws

Reaction score
ooh i am so happee this morning i got a package- my FREE 75ML BOTTLE OF THIERRY MUGLER ANGEL GLAMOUR STAR!! :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

i loveeeeeeee angel so much (original, rose and violette) its the ONLY fragrance i wear. and i started a loyalty scheme at selfridges trafford centre about 3 years ago- its called "angel passport" and every fiver u spend u get one star on your passport. u can trade the stars in for various things at any point, but theyre all a bit pants except for the biggie- if u fill up ALL ONE HUNDRED stars (by then u have to have spent £500 on angel perfume :oops: ) u get the top prize- this bottle of angel worth about a hundred pounds.

anyway, for my birthday my mum gave me selfridges vouchers- and i bought some rose angel, and finally filled up my passport.

today i got my loyalty reward! ooh and what a reward! i wouldve spent that much on angel anyway, its not like iv spent any unnecessary money just to get this. its taken me ages, but YAY i finally here! WOOP WOOP!!

:oops: am i vain spending £500 on angel over 3 years? :shhh: :oops:

trixipaws said:
:oops: am i vain spending £500 on angel over 3 years? :shhh: :oops:

Yes!!!! But you smell gorgeous tho!! :rotfl:

Only kidding hun! Well done!

Kim x x x x

:shock: :shock: :shock: Jeepers trixi, £500 on perfume in 3 years, lol woohoo to the freebie tho

.... And here I thought it was going to be something boring like a wax ;)

that is ALOT of perfume!!!! but ya smell gooooooooood lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

At least you dont smell :lol:

Good on you for treating yourself :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

CoreysMummy said:
.... And here I thought it was going to be something boring like a wax ;)
oh gosh, the wax! i WILL get the wax LOL wait til after my first period tho then i know when i'm gonna be nice n clean. idk whether i'm gonna get a whole 28 days before AF or whether its 28 days from the first day of the m/c which was almost 2 weeks ago so need to know where i'm at. will book it after my AF :dance:

Mmm... before I get fed up and pop up there to do it for you!! :lol:

On that note, and totally off topic... I dont know how you shave, I did about 10 days ago, just to get rid of a few stragglers as me and OH were going away for the weekend ;) Anyways, iv been scratching like iv got crabs (if when you have crabs you scratch... I dont Know :think: ). Its murder, Id of rather sat on his face and made him look like he had a moustach than gone through this itchy hair re-growth!! :rotfl:

:oops: ... Back to the perfume... :oops:

did u use plenty moisturiser afterwards? it will itch unless u do, as shaving strips the moisture. i use conditioner to shave (like shaving foam, but better) and afterwards a heavy cream like palmers, or millie's doublebase :shhh:

ooh cant wait for my wax...

hurry up AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back