add a joke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tara & Liam, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

hi

got the idea from hayley, tell a joke to try and cheer everyone up. here is my sad effort.

While i was driving down the A13 today (going a little faster than i should have been). i passed under a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun lying in wait. the copper pulled me over, walked up to the car and with that classic patronising smirk asked:

Runway too short?

To which i replied, "i am late for work"

To which he asked "What do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher" i responded

the copper was surprised and confused, "A what, A rectum stretcher, and just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"well" i said, "i start by inserting one finger then i work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until i can get both hands in, and then i slowly but surely stretch the hole, until its about 6 feet."

then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously, "and just what do you do with a six foot arsehole?"

To which i politely replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge."

Speeding ticket £105.00
    Penalty points: 3
    Court costs: £45

Look on coppers face: Priceless

x

2. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

3. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member