i did it....i got a tattoo today**pics page 1 ******

foxymum

Reaction score
OMG wasn't really planning to actually get one today more like look around the place!!
inspired by Becks star on her foot & reading that a star singnifies a birth, i had 3 stars done on my foot!!

ouch though, jesus i'm surprised people do it, i kept telling him to stop :lol: he thought i was a nutter :lol:

i will post a piccie , but don't know if i'm allowed in this section :think:

Picture1311.jpg

Picture1309.jpg

what do you think?

OMG i am so sorry about my mancky feet :oops: :oops:

i had a pedicure for my sisters weddingin May & my feet look terrible now its all come off, sorry :oops:
also the white stuff is Savlon :wink:

Of course you are!!

We wanna see :D

Go you, ya rebel! :lol:

ohhhh, I'd love to see a pic!

I think foot tattoos are really nice, I dont have the guts to get one tho.

I have one on my shoulder- it didnt hurt for the most part, only where he was on the bone but feet are very bony arent they

yay well done you, cant wait to see a pic, i love star tattoos...

reminds me i need to look at getting one for baileys name! :doh:

thanks girls, will update with a piccie later on.
yeah i forgot to explain, the 3 stars symbolise my 3 babies! 1 star is slightly bigger too.

'star' can mean a new birth, so i think its nice to have a tattoo thatb actually means something & i will take it to my grave (morbid i know)

my mums gonna kill me though, she went on holiday today to Devone, gonna get rollocked in a weeks time :wink: :shakehead:

:cheer: someone that felt my pain im sure ppl think i exgerrate
inside my head i was screming but I didnt wanna look like a dickhead so i bared it lol

Picccs plz :D

Becksss said:
:cheer: someone that felt my pain im sure ppl think i exgerrate
inside my head i was screming but I didnt wanna look like a dickhead so i bared it lol

Picccs plz :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:

it was coz of yours that i got it done, thought yours looks wicked, so i got 3 done :rotfl:

piccies later when brats are in bed :lol:

Its better to get things randomly without plannin i reckon less scary lol
my latest thing is stretched ears tp 4mm now THAT hurts

I wanna star tattoo now i didn't know that star signifies a birth :)

Am lookin forward to pic's

Are you comin to the meet Foxymum?

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I wanna star tattoo now i didn't know that star signifies a birth :)

Am lookin forward to pic's

Are you comin to the meet Foxymum?

awww don't , no i can't come as its too far from me.
would love to though, will be gutted on tues :(
i was reading on a website about tattoos the meanings of tattoos & it said about star tattoos can mean a new birth in some foreign countries!

i'll find it for you.

There are a lot of different variations of star tattoos. One of the most common reason for getting a star tattoo is an inner desire to be a star or the determination of reaching for the stars.

A star tattoo may also be a choice for anyone who studies or enjoys astronomy. In some cultures, stars were meant to signify a new birth, a significant change or the desire to achieve a better life. A star could symbolize a bright spot in your life, which could be a child, a spouse or a special friend.

But not every image has to be a symbol or needs to be analyzed for it's meaning. For many, a star tattoo is simply the coolest tattoo design that will never go out of style. As long as there is a night sky and beautiful stars to shine, this popular image will forever be a part of the natural beauty that this world has to offer.

Women often prefer that the star tattoo to be located on the ankle, lower back, hip or shoulder. For men, the most common location for star tattoos is the upper arm. Because they are classic, a star tattoo can be a standalone design or may be part of a more complex artistic design.

found it! sorry its long, its copied from a website, i didn't rite it :lol:

weee can have a new star tatto everytime i have a baby
and i can be like Riley this is ur star lol

hehe, get some piccys :cheer: im impatient. lol.

i didnt know it meant that
but like i dunno if in years to come i will regret having a star tattoo. i wil have to think about it, i know i am going to have his name on my wrist but what decoration i will have around it i dont know i will have to start thinking about it, thats something i can do woohoo

:)

Ooooh how fab and what a nice idea. I can't wait to see piccies :D

*BUMP* don't think anyone actually saw the updates with piccies :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back