I could actually do a little dance!

positivity :)

Reaction score
William is asleep in his cot for only the second time in 5 months during daytime naps!! Iv got to get myself out if rocking him to sleep in the buggy so I put him in his cot and so began FOURTY FIVE MINUTES of pure stress lol but he got there in the end :dance:

Last edited:
Go will!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done William and well done you!x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Well done! Hope it's the start of things to come for you! :)

Well done, your hard work will def pay off. Keep at it. Soon he'll drop off no bother.

xxxxx

Well done! Just wanted to ask how you did it? Did you keep picking him up or rock him at all? I'm trying to get Isaac to sleep in his crib without me having to boob him or rock him to sleep first...it's hard!

Your probs best to rock rather than pick up, or stroke LO's face, things like that. Lifting out is a last resort for me.

xxxxxx

Well done! Just wanted to ask how you did it? Did you keep picking him up or rock him at all? I'm trying to get Isaac to sleep in his crib without me having to boob him or rock him to sleep first...it's hard!

I put him down and left the room and he moaned and cried. Think I went in at least 10 times lol! Just kept standing nearby and put my hand on his belly. Eventually with a bit of 'shushing' he nodded off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back