I can't stop imagining my baby's face

Luna0121

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
About a month ago I had an ectopic pregnancy. I'm 18 years old and it was the sole most traumatic experience I have ever had. I have never felt more alone in my life and even though the baby was not planned and I didn't even know I was pregnant until I had to have emergency surgery to have the baby and Fallopian tube removed, I can't help but imagine what my baby would have been like. It's just so cruel, I will never ever know. How am I supposed to deal with that?!
Has anyone been through anything similar or have any advice to share, I would be utterly grateful! Thankyou.

So sorry for your loss ! No experience sorry x

My experience was similar to yours. I didn't know about the pregnancy until after I had been rushed to the hospital, and I also had surgery to remove my baby and left tube. It is a very traumatic experience. I don't really have any advice to share that I could say actually worked for me. I just took it one day at a time, slowly returned to work and tried to keep myself busy but when the times came that I was just overwhelmed I simply went with it, which quite often meant breaking down in tears while doing the simpliest of thing. I read a lot of poems on pregnancy loss as well.

Take care of yourself and take time to grieve. We're all here for you.

I miscarried last October at 10 weeks and it was the worst thing I have ever been through, we saw a heart beat at emergency scan, 1 week later we were told baby had dies. We were gutted, I had 6 weeks off work, I cried, smoked, drank a lot, led on the sofa all day and googled every thing under the sun to find out why it had happened, I still have no answers. Every day gets a little bit easier but still have bad days. Just stay strong, look after yourself and make sure you have support around you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back