" i can't stop having kids!"

Flossy82

Reaction score
From a magazine
Tracy lewis has spent the last 23yrs pregnant. At 42 you'd think the mum of 13 would be looking forward to hanging up her maternity dresses. But no, she'll only stop when her biological clock tells her t. And she's now heavily pregnant with bay number 14.
"People ask me all the time if i'll give up, but i dont know. I think it will have to be Mother Nature who stops me", says tracy. who lives in a six- bedroom house in dorset.
"We only ever planned to have four children, but i enjoyed having my kids so much i never wanted to stop", she says.
"After the last baby, i thought i might be satisfied, but the urge to have another became to strong".
So what is it that makes tracy so desperat to have more and more children?
Tracy puts her love of motherhodd down to being brought up in a large family.
"I was one of seven and i loved having so many siblings. I always wanted to recreate that and im very maternal. There is nothing i love more than playing with children and watching them grow. I can't imagine anytihng more rewarding".
With 12 girls and just one boy, the odds of having another female are pretty high.
At present there is Carly, 23, Tracy, 21,
Samantha, 20, Lyndsay, 18, Danielle, 16,
Chantelle, 14, Charlotte, 13, Georgia, 12,
Candice, 10, Shannon, seven, Shaznay, five,
and porsha, three. Charles, 19, is the only boy.
"Ive regained my figure again really quickly after each one because of having so many kids keeps you fit. Ihave to run the house as if I'm the manageress of a hotel.
Imake sure they all have things to keep them busy, like after scholl clubs, or even household chores. We all sit down and have supper together too. If i dint keep everything organised there'd be chaos".
While the couple love there family life, they've had to sacrafice certain things to feed so many mouths.
"The children want for nothing an we always make sure we give them enough individual attention, but taking care of them is expensive", says Tracy. "It cost us 4oo a week just to feed and clothe them.
"We don't go on holiday abroad and Pete has to work seven days a week in his mechanics business.
"But neither of us wuld have it any other way. We'll have enough time to spoil ourselves when they are all grown up".

And i thought having 2 kids was hard enough never mind that many! :think:

:shock: Can you imagine what her pelvic floor must be like!

omg i cant imagine having that many kids, my lot keep me on my toes, she must only get a couple of hours sleep after looking after the younger ones all day and cooking ect.
sarahxx
me-23
oh-23

sod her pelvic floor i bet she doesnt even feel her hubby :oops:

my nephew informs me that he is going to have 11#!!!!!! mind he moaned when he stayed round here and liam woke up twice and it disturbed him

Perhaps she should buy a tv. Her bloke must be at work 24/7 to afford £400 a week shopping bill :shock:

Hi

That is crazy teher was another couple on tv that had a bunch of kids i find it hardwith Kiara at times ide be in a mental hospital with that many lol
crazy
Katrina

Have you ever heard of the Duggar family in America? They have 16 kids!!!! :shock: And the worse mullet haircuts I have ever seen!!! :rotfl:

Lord :shock:

I thought my cousin was bad! She is 24 and gave birth to her 6th daughter yesterday.

sorry to say this but that woman must have a bucket!!!

she must be mad..i love kids but 14!!! thats just pure madness i couldnt deal with being pregnant and giving birth 14 times!!!!

Melanie said:
Lord :shock:

I thought my cousin was bad! She is 24 and gave birth to her 6th daughter yesterday.

Bloody hell ! She's nearly halfway to that womans total and nearly half the age!! Think I'll stick at 2 :shock:

beanie said:
Perhaps she should buy a tv. Her bloke must be at work 24/7 to afford £400 a week shopping bill :shock:

Thing is, as her hubby works that much, how do they find the time to make more? I would like four kiddies (2 of each!!) but as naughties is a no no it looks like Jamie will be an only child :lol:

That's what happens when you join the God squad!! :rotfl:

(no offence to Christians, but you don't have to suck up the bible for God to love you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back