Cravings

kerrymac

Reaction score
I dont know if this has been done before, but what has everyone been craving or have you gone off anything??

I went off chocolate in my first Tri but now I cant get enough and anything sweet for that matter :oops:

Not really craving anything I like to lick envelopes though because they taste good!

I've also gone off chocolate, even the smell makes me feel sick!
I've been craving doughnuts and macdonalds which is really unhealthy!
I've also started to drink loads and loads of milk, I wouldn't say I crave it, just like it a lot and really want it but not too bothered if I don't have it if that makes sense!
Went up to Asda the other night for doughnuts and they had ran out, I was almost in tears! :oops:

Envelopes? :rotfl: I think that might be a craving, or did you like doing it before you got pregnant? :lol:

Dunno but I also want to lick the back of cellotape too because I remember that tasting nice when I was little too! I have always been fond of envelopes but now I lick them a bit too much and they stop being sticky. :oops:

:rotfl: thats hilarious!! I work for a stationery company so I am surrounded by envelopes all day, Im so glad I dont like them as I would be getting some seriously odd looks in the office :?

I like cheese, lovee milk and oreos and also now i think about it those envelopes sound mighty tasty :think:

Cheese and ice lollies for me. Not at the same time though :D

Fruit and vegetables, sometimes it has to be crunchy. I've been going crazy for melon recently... so bizarre.

Nicki, when I was little we lived in Germany, and you used to be able to get flavoured envelopes. I only remember the mint ones but I was sure youo could get more.

Oooooh loving some crunchy ice lollies! :dance:

Others (over the weeks) have included: pineapple, strawberries, chocolate and milk.

C xxx

I can't get enough of chocolate milkshake and fizzy/sour sweets!

kat333 - I am the same, I love the sour sweets and Chocolate milkshakes!! Mmmm
do you know what you are having??

xx

I've completely gone off chinese food.... I can't even drive past my favourite chinese restaurant any more without heaving!!

I'm loving ice lollies, milk with raspberry crusha, KFC and macdonalds strawberry milkshakes...yummmmmmmmmyyyy

Strawberry milk by the bucket load for me!

I have systematically craved then gone off every single food stuffs hahaha
At the min I love fizzy sweets (thought I have always loved them), salad cream (this one has been a firm favourite for a while) Bread, cheese,
Im totally off sausages YAK and bacon! I love eggs still! :D

Im not craving anything!!

Just eating my normal diet...just wish I could crave healthy stuff :roll:

nickilubs said:
Not really craving anything I like to lick envelopes though because they taste good!

:shock: That's brilliant!

Mostly just toast and bread but I had a packet of Doritos yesterday and now I want them all the time. Still craving Heavy Metal too :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back