I cant sleep from worrying!!!

GemmaTse

Reaction score
Hi girls, ive been going back to months ago reading all the posts people have been putting on and there was one about loosing all yor symtoms and that means u have lost the baby, im 9weeks and got to wait 3 weeks for my scan, does this really mean i may have lost my baby cause i dont feel like i am i just feel normal?? ive got a big appetiate at the moment i was only ill for 5days around the 7week period and thats it, got back ache but no feeling sick,havnt had ne bleeding which i suppose is good no pains either, feels like its running 2 smoothly xxx

hi gemma,

i'm 9 weeks too and don't have many symptoms. my worst one is that i keep burping all the time!! very ladylike :rotfl:
I'm sure you're fine, you've had no symptoms of m/c so you're just lucky and getting away with no sickness.
i'm sure it's natural to worry all the way through 1st tri -every time i go to the loo i check just in case there's bleeding (sorry tmi).
but try not to worry too much and getting yourself all stressed out.
the next 3 weeks will fly by in the run up to christmas, and before you know it you'll be 12 weeks and your scan will have been fine and you can relax and enjoy christmas
:hug: :hug: :hug:

i never had any symptoms was covinced when i went for scan there wouldnt be anything there?! i think that worrying all the time should be a
pregnancy symptom

Hi gemma, I'd also like to say what you are going through is normal. At some stage in pregnancy every woman starts to feel a lot better and worry they are not pregnant any more, for me it was at 15 weeks when everyone else is feeling confident and excited!

A big appetie and back ache are both symptons and the horrible anxiety that leads to sleepless nights plagued me through out the first tri too. The statistics show that its actually less than half of pregnant women that get sick during pregnancy so you must be one of the lucky ones. Saying that any morning you could still wake up feeling rough as symptons come and go. By 9 weeks your hormones are settling down so many women feel normal by this stage so I'd enjoy it if I were you, before you know it you'll have a big bump and wont be able to do your shoes up or get out of a chair without help :lol:

I have been having exactly the same problem. I don't really have any symptoms except for swollen BBs. And I spend all day over analysing why I don't have any others.... and keep checking that my BBs are still large and sore.

I have decided now that unless I am really cramping and bleeding I am not going to worry as every pregnancy is different and I may be one of the lucky ones that isn't going to get M/S....

Hope you feel better, and are able to put your mind at rest....

I think your anxiety is normal...despite puking everyday and night for 7 weeks,massive boobs ,and sooo much wind i still worried it was a phantom pregnancy so you really can't win LOL.

I know lots of people who never had a days morning sickness and now have very healthy children.

Tc

Thankyou so much that really has helped,its weird how you want to feel so ill then you feel pregnant!! and yes i hope these 3 weeks fly buy i really do, sorry im no good at helping anyone with there questions im new to all this and never known anything about pregnancy, you all help so much! xx :D

Hi Gemma,

This thread could have been written by me! I have an addiction to pregnancy tests - I have now taken 7 at the last count and am still going "Well, if I'm pregnant..."! My OH is like, "You're up the duff man, get used to it" (charming, isn't he!)

It's not that I don't want it to be true, far from it and I do have a few symptoms including ginormous bosoms that feel like they've been sucked, a tender abdomen, a raging hunger - then I eat something tiny and I'm full up, mild seasickness and occassional retching, changes to my 'toilet' habits (I'm usually a prolific poo-er but now just squeeze out little pebble ones then have a sore tummy - I know TMI :oops: but who cares!), getting up in the night to pee (I normally sleep the sleep of the dead straight through) BUT then I convince myself that I'm making them all up and all the tests must be wrong, that I wanted to be preggers so much (even though we were being careless, rather than 'trying') that my body has convinced itself to produce HCG!

P.S. I also think I'm a bit crazy.

I can't wait until everything is out in the open (only me and OH know) and I can start to show and feel things moving around - then it'll feel so real. I think it is natural to worry but try not to get too stressed. I'm only a week or so behind you - but have to wait until 8th Jan for my scan due to the Christmas/New Year holidays - boo hoo!

Valentine xxx

Hi Gemma

I had a lot of sleeplessness in the first week or so after finding out I was pregnant. I think it's normal. There's so much going round our minds.. plus there's the needing a wee during the night to put up with. Now I'm not worrying so much but I am waking every night for a quick wee. My BF hasn't got used to it yet. He's still asking if I'm alright everytime I get up! LOL

I agree with the other ladies. Unless you get any specific signs to make you worry just try to relax and the next few weeks will hopefully fly by. I have my scan on 5th Jan so not long after you. *fingers crossed* we'll both be fine and wonder what we were worrying about! :)

Take care
Sabrina
x

Hi

Its normal i was like this with my first pregnancy and wish it was the case now.
Katrinaxx

this is all perfectly normal and I think everyone goes through it!!!

I lost all pregancy symptoms at about 9 weeks and was convinced that something was wrong............

even now, I have a lovely bump and very obviously pregnant... but sometimes I still don't feel pregnant..

I don't think until we all have our darling babies in our arms will be
stop worrying about the pregancy ..........

all we have then is a lifetime of worry about our babies :lol: :lol:

I felt normal all the way through my pregnancy hunny, and I am so lucky, I have sailed through it really....
Enjoy feeling well, and as sson as you see your baby on the scan, it will all become real, and you will be excited rather than worried.
:hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back