I Cant Sleep, could i be pregnant?

chuck2005

Reaction score
its coming up for my period on sunday, but i hope ill be pregnant. the past couple of nights i havent been sleeping right, tossing and turning could this be preggy or period?

Hi chuck

It could be either, everyone's body is reacting differently.

My opinion though is that you're so anxious over pregnancy that you're having trouble sleeping (I know this isn't what you want to hear)

Try not to interprete every little thing around pregnancy... Would tossing and turning make you even think you're pregnant if you weren't ttc'ing?

Relax ok? I know you want it so much... If it's not this month it will be one of the following. Enjoy the journey!

Good luck
xx

wondering said:
My opinion though is that you're so anxious over pregnancy that you're having trouble sleeping (I know this isn't what you want to hear)

Try not to interprete every little thing around pregnancy... Would tossing and turning make you even think you're pregnant if you weren't ttc'ing?

Relax ok? I know you want it so much... If it's not this month it will be one of the following. Enjoy the journey!

Good luck
xx

Hi chuck,

I have to agree here, relax as much as you can or it will take longer and you will drive yourself insane.

Good luck honey ! :)

minikins said:
wondering said:

Good luck
xx

Hi chuck,

I have to agree here, relax as much as you can or it will take longer and you will drive yourself insane.

Good luck honey ! :)

ditto! Relax - it won't happen otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back