:( i cant face it

melhoney

Reaction score
I have had some symptoms in my 2ww, mild cramping and sore-ish boobs. I took a cheapy test yesterday but it was BFN coz i was only due af on Saturday. Since yesterday no symptoms any more.
i just woke up and i have some brown discharge. Its really brown and i have mild cramping again.

I have been super stressed in this last week, hubby is very ill, with 2 viruses. He has high temp, is puffy on his face, cant sleep well coz if shivers, sweating and joint pains, so i have not slept great either... he needs to avoid stress or any small illness, luke flu as it coyld kill him...
at school, i have been really super busy coz i coordinate the chaity evwnts and of course this wewk is all about Valentines....been running around and all...
I've also bewn so muxh more hopedul but crazy scared about this month ttc, i guess my tummy has bwen knotted for the past week or so. My daughter's birthday is this Saturday and i really wanted to have a bfp fir it...

Now i have this discharge j am flat and crying... i want to be strong but i cant face this month... its been 4 yrs, i am turning 36 in April, its nearly over for me...

I am devasrated. Just had a small black clot ( sorry tmi).
do you think it could be an early mx??i am happy, so happy for the last few bfp on here lately but WHY NOT ME????
its horrible, i dont like to feel sorry for myself but i cant stop it...
i am so sad right now, i cant face it :(

Sorry for this long pointless post, i cant talk abt it at home it would stress hubby and he couldnt handle it... i feel so on my own right now...
sorry :(

Oh and i forgot yesterday when i had to rush home because maheen was pushed out from her school bus and she fell flat on her back an arm...it was swollen, her hand was too...All brilliant news these days!! :roll::wall2::wall2:

U poor thing. Sometimes everything seems 2 go against u. It's not the end of the road yet, don't give up hope.xx

The pain is intensifying...do you guys think it is possible that I am having a very early MC??
It's hard being at work, I can't concentrate, but then, can't be at home anyway, I can't stress hubby, he needs to rest...

I know it's night time for you guys, but I would really welcome some feedback...I am devastated, it's so painful inside there, not AT ALL like AF cramps:cry::cry::cry::cry:

If you got a BFN then it's most likely just a period babe.

We all have months when they're worse than others.

How are you feeling today melhoney?? any more signs of AF showing her ugly face?

Hope you are ok hun! Im 36 and trying for my 1st baby and i have hope that its not to late. x

You poor thing :( didn't want to read and run so sending a big hug to you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back