Smiley face..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello

As some of you will know...I am new to all this and this is really my first month of ttc...

The first day of my last period was the 11th October, this was first proper period off the pill (had a period 14th september but this was just coming off pill)........so does that make me cycle day 9 or 10 today, i thought 10 but my ticker thing says 9...?

Anyway.....did an OPK test last night and no smiley face but a slightly darker line, I have the clear blue digital ones...then tonight...BIG FAT smiley face...i thought that would be the case cos i have a flushed face and pink ears and a bit uncomfy in my tummy......

So I'm pleased that that seems to be working okay...is it normal for the surge to come at day 9/10 though? or is it a bit early on in cycle....?

Any advice greatly appreciated..

xxx:oooo:

i have edited my ticker thing as first day of last period was 11th october....so this is day 10, so shoule be correct now..xx

glad you got it sorted hun xx

Hi...no not too early, that makes ur cycle about 23 /24 days, depending on ur luteal phase. I'm a 25 day cycle and i OV on day 11/12. You need a 10 day luteal phase for successful implantation to take place. Your body may need a couple of months to settle. You'll be fine :)

xx

Hey, don't worry, get baby dancing!

Good luck! xx

Hi...no not too early, that makes ur cycle about 23 /24 days, depending on ur luteal phase. I'm a 25 day cycle and i OV on day 11/12. You need a 10 day luteal phase for successful implantation to take place. Your body may need a couple of months to settle. You'll be fine :)

xx

Thanks ....xx

When you get a smiley face, it could mean you are actually gonna pop that little egg out tomorrow or day after, is that right? or usually within 24 hours.....so lets say i ovulate tomorrow.....so long as i don't af til at least 31st october ish....then that's at least a 10 dat luteal phase.....am i right? ha ha.... xxx

Oh and i am def 10 days into cycle today :oooo:

Yes that is right, just track for a bit, u'll soon get the hang of it!!! it can vary by a day or so..... good luck...let me know how you get on xxx

hello ladies...well still getting smiley faces, but line is fainter this evening so i reckon i either ovulated today or last night....was in a bit of discomfort last night so if i was to put money on it, i would say that last night my ovaries were preparing themselves to fire that little egg out...for the first time in 18 years! ha ha....was def more painful than last month, so i am more convinced that last month with it being my first month off the pill, an egg wasn't actually released....

hopefully all that discomfort this time means one has!! it's day 12 of cycle......so things 'seem' to be happening when they should be...fingers crossed....was so happy to see smiley faces! lol

Anyway.......just the 2ww now...only bd once thought while smiley faces going on cos of my OH being at work and a slight medical incident...lol...but it does only take once i guess..xx

that's good thanks for sharing

---------------------------------------
dvdscollection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111