I can't believe it :(

ASD123456

Reaction score
Well I had a lovely day shopping today and as I was walking back to the station a bird pooed on my head :oops: Mortified I ran into the shopping center nearby and went to find the bathrooms. When I go there I dashed into one of those extra wide cubicles as they have sinks in them too and I didn't want everyone watching me wash bird shyte out of my hair. Before this I took off my ring and bracelet. I realised about a minute later that there was a lady with a pushchair outside so just finished up and rushed out. I apologised to the lady who wasn't very nice and rushed off.
About 10 minutes later I realsied that I didn't have my ring and bracelet so rushed back to see if they were there, they'd gone :( I asked the shopping center staff and nothing had been handed in and the cleaners hadn't found anything.
The ring was just a dress ring but the bracelet was a birthday present from OH and I loved it, it was also not cheap. I am so upset about loosing it, I called my mother and ended up crying in the middle of the street- bloody hormones. I don't know if I should tell OH, or just replace it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bloody bird! :x

Sorry just a moan really.

Alex xxx

There was me thinking that was good luck :(

Thats terrible chick :(

I think I would just tell OH. I am sure he will understand :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Poor thing, I know how you feel. I managed to loose my engagement ring cos my finger swelled up and I had to take it off. I was devistated and it took me 2 weeks to tell DH I lost it.

I would tell OH, like fuffins said, I'm sure he will understand :hug:

If not go find that bird and get it to poop on him!! :twisted: :lol: xx

Awwww thanks for the hugs girls. I think I will tell OH, he will understand, I just feel so bad. I bet that bird was a pigeon- I hate them! :evil:

I'd tell your OH hun, I see that's what you're planning on doing anyway :hug:

On the other hand, I'm glad you had a lovely day shopping :D

xx

aww that is just so rubbish :( i HATE losing things :(

i'm sure your OH will understand though hun :hug:

Oh no!! Birds pooing on you is supposed to be good luck not bad luck. :(
Sorry you lost your bracelet hun-i'm sure your OH will understand.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: can't believe someone hasn't handed it in! Hate that. I'd def ring back and check during wk just in case. Bird pooed on me once i thought it was lucky until i got a parking ticket later that day :roll: I'd def tell your OH sure he'll be ok. :hug: :hug:

Aww, bless ya. Some people are so horrible. I can't imagine not handing in something like that, knowing it could have sentimental value to someone. :(

Having a bird poo on you is meant to be good luck too.....

cant belive someone took it from the bathroom! tut tut :roll:

so sorry to hear that you got shat on and you lost your jewlery :( xxx :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
aww bless you.

I hate pigeons too. One flew into the side of my head once when i was out shopping alone. It knocked me over and I was suddenly surrounded by people checking i was ok! I was mortified! Lol.

Definitely call back in case it does get handed in. Maybe call the local police station too in case someone handed it in there xxxxxx

BabyBee said:
I hate pigeons too. One flew into the side of my head once when i was out shopping alone. It knocked me over and I was suddenly surrounded by people checking i was ok! I was mortified! Lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry, but that made me laugh. Pigeons are IDIOTS!

What goes around comes around!

The lady saw you come out the cubicle, heavily pregnant and didn't call after you to say you had left your stuff :x

Biatch :evil:

Karma can be a biatch too though! :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope you get something equally as special as your braclet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member