I can't believe I forgot

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Sunscreens for the bloody car!!!!! :wall2:. Just been to mothercare needing nothing more than flushable nappy liners and bam, £60 later I have loads of stuff I'd forgotten to get :roll:

Changing mat.......how could I forget to get a proper one?????
Dummies.....not planning on using them but you never know lol
Grooming set
Thermometer......mw recommended getting one now in case waters break with no labour so I can keep an eye out for any infection
Nappy liners
Sunscreens for the car

And then there are 3 sun hats that were just far too cute not to be in his wardrobe :D

ohh, I need sunscreens for the car too!! Think I have everything else on the list. Actually, no, just seen thermometer!! Gives me something to do next week... lol

Gromming set ????? Are you having a pedigree dog!!!!!!:lol:

Only kidding! I know what you mean I had forgot to buy a parasol for the buggy and have had to drape towels etc over the poor child cos of the recent sun!!! I only brought one kind of bottle teat (being clever I got the newborn anti colic which AJ isn't big enough to suck on!!!!) and I forgot to get in any nappy cream!!!!

Theres just to much to think about!! lol

Oohh I forgot this too, also need to get thermometer xx

god pugs are well cute. lol. Most babies look all squashed and flattened anyway. AJ resembled a british bulldog for the first hour!!! Now he just resembles his dad! mmmmmmmmm which is worse????? lol

Ooo good idea about screens!! It's boiling! Thanks for reminder lol
And thanks for amazon tip :)

I got sunscreen free when i ordered my car seat from kiddicare, otherwise i would not have remembered that i need them!

Coolbeans, which ones did you get? A lot of them seem to have bad reviews :-(

Sunscreen didn't even think of that one thanks. My other two were winter babies so i'm finding it hard to wrap my head around warmer weather. It is a nightmare!

Last edited:
Can't find the exact ones but I bought these - not tried them yet though so they may be really rubbish but the look fine!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kutenf

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333031091.317757.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333031091.317757.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 5
I got the ones that look like teddy faces from babies r us.
I think they were about £4 a pair.
Im terrible when I go out shopping though. End up buying all the cute little blue things I don't need, and none of the practical things I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back