I cant beileve i dont care!

I am shitting myself to say the least, just hope it comes sooner rather than later though, that way i have less time of actually worrying about it and more time tihnking why was i so worried and of course having my bubbs finally here after all this time!

One thing you've all got to remember is every labour is different & so is everyones pain thresh hold, I was cr*pping myself too but done it all on TENS machine & a few puffs of G&A & can honestly say I'd do it all again in an instant if i had to! (Saying that my labour was only 1hr 35 mins :oops: ) But even still i doubt the pain is any different & once its all over you forget about the pain & concerntrate on your bundle of joy.
Try not to worry about it for now (easier said than done i know) & concerntrate on your pregnancy's

well i guess the little cherubs have to come out one way or the other, whats the point in worrying about it!! whether i'll be thinking the same in 2 months time is another story!! :lol:

in 2 months time hun u wont care ul be so huuuuuuuge ul just say "iv had enough get it out get it out" lol

fingerscrossed said:
in 2 months time hun u wont care ul be so huuuuuuuge ul just say "iv had enough get it out get it out" lol

Im starting to feel like that now.... :?

wanabamum said:
to be honest with you it wasnt so much birth that scared me it was the thought of tearing ouch :shock:
but hey i get her at the end of it it must all be worth it ay! :D

That's just like me, i'm so excited about meeting my precious baby but the tearing part of it makes me cringe!!!!!!! Also i got told they are going to leave me 10 days if LO decides to have an extended stay in there. Please come on time :pray:

babyjay1 said:
wanabamum said:
to be honest with you it wasnt so much birth that scared me it was the thought of tearing ouch :shock:
but hey i get her at the end of it it must all be worth it ay! :D

That's just like me, i'm so excited about meeting my precious baby but the tearing part of it makes me cringe!!!!!!! Also i got told they are going to leave me 10 days if LO decides to have an extended stay in there. Please come on time :pray:

Yeah thats routine procedure around here too babes, 10 days over then its induction time :shock:

Lately i've really been wanting LO to arrive b4 xmas, now i'm hoping s/he will arrive this year!!!!!!!!!!

I woke at 5am today, feeling EXCITED :shock: :cheer: , like a kid at christmas eve....I think I am finally starting to realise this is actually happening, and its mad!!!! Ha ha. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back