I am sure I can feel the baby!

knopk@

Reaction score
Its just completely different feeling, I dont feel it all the time of course, but it feels like bubbles.:lol:

In all the books it say you will start feeling it around week 18, what's your experience?

Its my first baby.

On the other news, got myself a baby on board bage to wear on the tube, standing can be quite hard already. Dont think it made any difference though, people who are taking priority seats still look down on their book/magazine etc

I started feeling baby moving around 16 weks :) sounds like baby to me xx

I'm pretty sure I can feel it too sometimes, like when I'm lying in bed at night :) Wasn't sure if it was too early either xx

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I can feel it too sometimes, like when I'm lying in bed at night :) Wasn't sure if it was to early either xx
I think it definitely is, when I am lyingor even sitting sometime, it happened at work on Friday and I nearly jumped up because it was such a weird feeling:)

Its very possible hun. I'd say I was getting pops and all sorts at your stage but being my first preg didn't know if it was baby or wind lol! :) x

I felt what I also described as bubbles at about 14 weeks then didn't feel anything again for a few weeks. I definitely think it's baby. So exciting - YAY for you!! xx

How lovely, I haven't felt anything like that. Just twinges if I get up too quickly. Lucky you!

I had a feeling of bubbles popping for about 3 secs yesterday, it was the strangest thing ive ever felt, made me want to itch, but haven't had it again, I'm thinking its the baby because I've felt quite a bit of trapped wind since being pregnant and it never felt like that!! Made me smile to think of the little bubs wriggling away!!!!

I have a baby on board badge too, but I find many people don't take much notice! It was tough in the earlier days when I had bad morning sickness and was faint, and now i have lower back pain so that can be tough too. Occasionally you get a really nice person who notices you from the other side of the carriage and offers you their seat :)

Haven't felt my baby move yet and I'm 18 weeks. Hope I do soon! Apparently if you lay very still and quietly in bed you may be able to see your bump moving!

I'm sure I felt something myself a couple of days ago, but convinved myself it wasn't the baby because it was too early, I haven't felt it since either, so maybe it was just wishful thinking & a bit of wind instead ;)

Sounds like the baby! Made me jump alot at first...still does now sometimes lol. I first felt mine at 16 week. xxx

Wait til you feel baby with hiccups!! Felt it for the first time the other day and it's SOOO weird :eek: xx

I keep feeling it, nearly jumped out of my chair at work it was so sudden? Can I be imagining it? It I'd really deep inside but then they told me I have anterior placenta.

I'm not sure what anterior placenta is :/ but if you think it's baby... Like it's something you've never felt before, around where your uterus is... Then I don't see why it wouldn't be :) Everyone starts feeling baby moving at different times... You could just be one of the lucky ones :) x

i felt mine early on but weird thing is i feel it in different places i am sure they missed one on my scan lol, unless they got my dates wrong because i did smoke a lot at start of pregnancy, i dont know? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back