i can feel movement, i'm 100% sure now!!!!

petchy

Reaction score
for the past couple of weeks i have been unsure if what i have been feeling was baby or not, or if it was just in my imagination because i wanted to feel it so bad - but from yesterday evening it has been so obvious that it just HAS to be baby exercising in there!!

i can only feel it when i am sitting down or relaxing, like now in front of my pc at work, or when i have just gone to bed - today LO has been "popping bubbles" in there like mad!!!

i am so chuffed, it is absolutely amazing!!!! it feels eapecially reassuring after my paranoia (if you read my "moaning" post you will see what i mean) to be able to feel for certain that baby is literally alive and kicking in there!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i am so happy, i can't even concentrate at work!!!

I know how you feel, it was so amazing to really feel and know that your baby is moving, the movements get stronger and stronger which is so strange to feel sometimes but still great, i have even seen my tummy move a few times which is odd :shock: although everytime bf touches my tummy he/she decides to stay very still and hid from daddy :? oh well he will get to meet little bubs soon enough :lol:

Take care and good luck

Natalie x

CONGRATS on feeling movement!!!!! :D
It only becomes more wonderful and enjoyable from here!!!
Emilia xx

Same here, each time daddy is trying to feel baby there is nothing lol He likes playing games with his daddy already lol

I have this feeling of bubbles bursting and it is more often now but it is great to feel, that means he is moving!!!! Was a bit worried lately because he became quiter but had my baby's heart checked today and it was beating fast!!!! :D

Yayyyy, congrats! The first movements are so amazing....I can't wait to experience it again!

Ella moves loads now, every morning and evening she has a bouncing around session when I am in bed - I caught her on DH's mobile phone this morning shifting around and kicking away - it's like something out of Alien :lol:
Sometimes her kicks (maybe headbutts) are quite uncomfortable as they feel very low down, but most of the time it's fine.

I'm also sure I can feel baby now. I went to see my GP today for my antenatal appointment and when he was listening to the heartbeat, baby moved, I felt it, and the doppler went funny at the same time and he said that was baby moving so now I'm 100% positive it's the real thing. I started feeling it very late (just over 19 weeks) but it was worth the wait. :)

How nice is it too feel the baby move? I love it and am blooming.

sx

I have moved on from flutters to kicks today and it's great!!

Just got back from holiday today and can't wait to announce that i felt my first movements two days ago!!!!!! At exactly 18 weeks and 5 days!!!!!!!

To tell you it was a relief was an understatement, as I had started to worry about it in the night so he/she must have realised I was worrying and kicked me to tell me!

It was three little nidges, followed by a few bubble sensations, then another nudge! It was unmistakable!

So happy!

Hurray Sarah!

I was looking to see if you had felt anything yet. It's weird when it gets stronger. Sometimes when I'm lying on the soaf (quite often) it literally makes me jump. Happily the little love has moved from my bladder now so it's a bit less uncomfortable.

Did you have a good holiday?

Louise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back