Hated leaving Ruby today...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Have been back in work full time since July, I love my job and Rubes loves going to my mums 2.5 days, OHs mum one afternoon and nursery 2 days....

I have never had a problem dropping her off, she is always happy and smiling when I leave her, waving bye bye to mummy..

Today I dropped her at nursery and it was so awful, she clung to me and was sobbing....I stayed for about 20 mins, and had to literally peel her fingers off me. She was wailing as I left the room...I just burst into tears in the hallway outside. The nursery manager saw me and took me to her office, offered me tea and tissues (bless her).

I then sobbed all the way to work, and at my desk :oops: :oops: :oops:

Once I calmed down, rang the nursery and could hear her giggling as she was sat in a play tray full of shredded paper, wearing handfuls of it like a wig :rotfl:

I knew this would happen one day, and was expecting it, but it didnt make it any easier. It broke my heart :cry:

Sorry for feeling sorry for myself, just wanted to get it down as OH doesnt understand...

aaaarw Zoe, u poor thing... :hug:

Jamie bawls when I take him to nursery but when Mike does he just runs off without a backwards glance - I dont get in til late and Jam is often sat by the front door waitin for me bless him :D

I know its hard tho, I just think of the cuddles and kisses I will get when I see him again after nursery and work :hug:

i dread the day this happens too zoe. lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back