worse before getting better ?!

mrz85

Reaction score
my morning sickness the last few days has got rather worse I am feeling sick 24/7 evan just popping out to the shop I am almost sick but the shame is makeing me try hard not 2 it s evan comeing out of my nose..I cant move far from the loo !mite get some anti sicknes tabs ?

Sorry you are suffering!

Mine definitely got worse before better, it peaked at its worse around 13 weeks and only now am I starting to feel more human. I didn't see the dr about anti sickness meds but I'm sure the girls who have will give you some advice

Mine got better around 10 weeks and has got steadily worse over the past week. Just today I've been awake since 5am throwing up!

Speak to ur doctor. I'm the same with the having to stay by the loo just in case. If it keeps going this way and u can't keep anything down, u may end up in hospital on a drip. And I'm sure u don't want that.
I've started taking my anti-sickness tabs again today.

Be warned though, they aren't miracle workers, u may still feel very sick and you may still throw up, just not as often, and ull be able to keep more food down.

Hope u start to feel better soon hun, believe me, I know how hard it can be xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hope u get better soon it s tough !

Oh girls! poor the both of you, you're really suffering. Wish I had a magic wand to make it go away xx

I've not been throwing up but i do feel sick pretty much all the time :(

Here's to the day we all feel better!!!! :D

Oh no, you're dropping like flies with it now. Really hope it doesn't stay around too long for you, but guessing when it's gonna improve is like trying to judge 'how long is a piece of string?'.
And, lol, the first day it came out of my nose was the last day I tried to digest muesli. I swear I will never look at a bowl of muesli the same again. Lmao!!!

I guess I've been pretty lucky in that its never come out of my nose lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back