I am so paranoid :-(

snoop

Reaction score
It's prob just me being over paranoid at the moment, I keep taken pregnancy test every morning to make sure i am still pregnant, any wee twinge I am running to the toilet checking, i am knicker checking every hour at least ( don't go down well on the ward I work on) . I am starting to think I am going crazy lol. Does other people do the same?. X

Last edited:
Oh bless! You're not alone!! I honestly think every woman is like this for the first couple weeks! I did another hpt the other day just to make sure my little bean was still there haha!

Yeah everyone is the same although i havent done a HPT in the last 3 weeks lol.. I was abit more confident after i had my scan so didnt feel the need to as much.

Amy x

Babe I was just that same am slowly getting a little better and some days I check less than others. Lol!

I'm still checking all the time too!
I think mine is more like a habit now though, I am looking at loo papaer without even thinking and then telling myself off for looking at it! :)

Thank you everyone. That makes me feel better I am not silently going crazy lol, I will probably settle when i get my 7 week scan I hope :) I should be more confident because I am still having plenty symtoms at the moment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back