• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am SO Angered

AimeeLynn

Reaction score
Girls, I know your not doctors, however, I need some advice. I had my LMP starting March 19. I have normal 28 day cycles. So, in the minds of many, I should be around 7 weeks pregnant. I started to spot really light pink stuff today, and with my history of miscarriage, I called the Dr. who immediatley scheduled a sonogram. Here is why I'm mad. They told me I was 4 weeks and 6 days. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE according to my LMP??????? It doesn't. I would be 7 weeks, and they should have seen a fetal heartbeat, but they didn't and I they tried telling me that the bleeding I experienced today was IMPLANTATION bleeding. That doesn't make sense. That happends 10-14 days following conception, and I would have conceived, according to them, around April 1. I just want to scream. I was at the hospital for 3 hours today for them to tell me this?!? It doesn't make any sense at all, I think they don't know what they are talking about, and I just want to cry right now. If I'm going to lose another pregnacy, I want it to happen as quickly as possible. My husband and I tried for months and months and months, now that I don't want to be pregnant, and were having marital problems, we get pregnant, after doing the BD 1 time in April. 1 time girls. Thats it. I just want to freak out, and I don't get any support here at my house...and I really need some right now. I'm sorry to rant...but I just want to crawl in a hole right now. :(

they would know from th scan how many weeks you were,. It all depends on when you conceived as to how many weeks you are. The fact that they couldn';t detect a heartbeat proves that the foetus is not as mature as you thought.
I would just try and calm down if i were you and relax. The doctors and nurses do this type of thing everyday and know what they are looking for and doing etc.

You're still pregnant so take it easy and take care of you.

I'm sorry you are going through this. What date did you do the BD on? I was just thinking maybe this could give you another way of working out how far along you are?

They are fairly accurate in their scans, and the fact that they couldn't hear a heart beat would comfirm that its not as mature as you would think.
So times our bodies don't always go to plan as we think!

Hi
sorry but I totally agree with the girls. The fact that they can tell you in weeks and days how old your baby is should be proof enough, if they are out slightly, it's only by a day or two. Also, do you know exactly when you ovulated?, you may have ovulated late in this cycle which would explain a couple of weeks out by your timing.

Hang in there, your pregnant, just celebrate that x x

Take care
Bev x x

well said Bev!

is there a reason you want to be 7 weeks pregnant and not 4 weeks Aimeelynne?

Thanks for your replies girls. The bleeding has increased. No, the only reason I would want to be 7 weeks instead of 4 is because I don't want to walk on eggshells for 8 weeks. I have already had to bear the heartbreak of losing 2 pregnancies. I don't want to go through that again. So, I guess I will just have to wait it out, and see. Thanks again.

oh i hope all is ok for you. Ill be thinking of you.

Thanks Again. I don't know what to think. I stopped spotting for a while today, but then it started again. It is so light, and only visible when I wipe, and very light pink, and sometimes its blood stained CM. I don't know. There is not an answer I guess. I just need to have my blood drawn again on Monday morning, and see what that says. :) Will try to keep my head above water and hope for the best. Thanks Again.

Oh and to answer your question, We did BD on April 1. So the timeline is correct...I'm just so dis heartened by the spotting.

so long as its just spotting and not big clumps and bright red blood you should be ok. Take it easy and try and relax. :)

Hi there

I know where your coming from. I have has three previous miscarriges and am now 9.6 days pregnant or atleast i thought.

I started spotting, nothing heavy it sounds the same as you. It is coming and going and its mainly when i wipe.

I have been for three scans now and the date they are giving me is a week and a half behind my dates. So that would mean when i found out i was pregnant i would had only just concieved!!! crazy!!!

It is so annoying i just want to get to 12 weeks so i can relax a bit, i too feel like i'm walking on egg shells.

Hope you can relate to this, let me know how you get on.

Shell

Well, although it isn't confirmed, I'm fairly sure I have lost the pregnancy. I have began bleeding redder blood, and more. It is still only when I wipe, but I know whats happening. It sucks knowing, but at least tomorrow, I will have some official closure. It doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever, apparently I am not meant to have any more children. I offer true congratulations to those of you who are carrying babies now. I don't understand why bad things happen to good people, but I'm sure I'm not the only one on the planet to feel this way. I lost 45 lbs since January, and have quit smoking, and drink very minimal...I'm only 20. I turn 21 in August. :eek:) Its not going to be anything special to me though. I do have a little ANGEL, named Rorie, who is my life. I need to be thankful for those things.

1 question though. Do you think its ok that I insist on a D&C? I have lost 2 other pregnancies in the last year, and they haven't done one yet. I want one. I don't want to wait and wait for this happen naturally. Is that horrible of me?

Thanks for your support girls. I know this forum as a safe haven, without judgement. I really do appreciate it. And Congrats to those who have, and baby dust to those trying to conceive. Much love to you all.

regarding the d and c its something you and the doctors will have to talk about.
You post made me sad and i wish you all the best for the future. You sound very down and i hope things change for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back