i am sick and tired of it...

abbiecourt

Reaction score
anyone else get whisperd about? i went out last night for lunch with my friends and their was a couple and as soon as u walk past they talk about u they dont even whisper really but u know they on about u i looked back and they both looking at me, i do wobble bit when i walk because i have huge bump and i am skinny everywhere else and sore back x

Yes! All the time, shopping ect, people stare at your bump first then look at you, so rude! And today, I heard a woman whisper to her other half (who was also fat and ugly, like herself) say quite loudly - "she's huge!"

Ignorant tw!**s! lol

i know and they laugh but i never wanna say anything back incase they saying nice things :/

I was standing at the bus stop earlier and someone was driving past and the actually turned right round and looked back at me while driving :shock: I mean give me a break I'm heavily pregnant!!!!!

Folk in tesco were the same today but I'd feel really bad for being mouthy so I don't say anything either.

some people say i look young for my age maybe they thought i was really young or something but its still not nice

some people say i look young for my age maybe they thought i was really young or something but its still not nice

Me too hun, I sometimes I think it could be something to do with that.......people are so judgemental, when I say I'll be 30 this year people are shocked

x

I think alot of people are amazed by pregnancy.

I dont have a bump thats big enough for people in the street to notice, but I know i'll get dirty looks this time, like last time, I've been told I look 15/16 but i'm 27. I still get ID'd if I buy ciggies for OH or booze.

If it helps since wanting a baby so very much I have found myself noticing more bumps around me. I mean, I am not going round looking under people tops or anything but those lucky ladys with bumps do catch my eye a bit more now. If I am one of those people who look, I am def not saying mean things, its just wishing it was me and also thinking how lucky you are while wishing you all the best with your beautiful bumps :)

Soph xxx

yep, Me and other half look young for our age went shopping to Asda yesterday and there was one woman who kept standing next to us and tutting and looking at bump, I tuned around to walk away and she said loudly kids having kids so wrong, must said I was in a bad mood so I said loudly to other half glad were 25 and having a baby she went very red. Some people are so rude!

yep, Me and other half look young for our age went shopping to Asda yesterday and there was one woman who kept standing next to us and tutting and looking at bump, I tuned around to walk away and she said loudly kids having kids so wrong, must said I was in a bad mood so I said loudly to other half glad were 25 and having a baby she went very red. Some people are so rude!
:shakehead: thats discusting!! what a rude ***** i wish people would learn to mind thier own damn business!!! xxxx

I must admit I notice pregnant women more now and think that will be me with a lovely bump soon, don't mean to stare but maybe I'm guilty of it! Think a lot of people look as it is an amazing time, I found lots of people also smiled when I was heavily pregnant with my daughter which was nice!

I agree with Sophie, I always notice big bumps around me and I admire them more than anything. I look down at my little bump and just imagine mine to be that big in a few months :)

But yes I do get some funny looks sometimes and I'm not heavily pregnant yet! I think because I wear tight tops as well.. it sort of gives away the fact I am pregnant. I must admit it's older women I get funny looks off more than anything. I may be almost 20 but I do look very young for my age.

Jazz that was SO rude of that woman! Good on you for saying what you said. I would have done the exact same if I was in your shoes. People can be so judgemental.

As for mouthing at people for staring.. Yeah I wouldn't do that either :p My auntie was at the races one day in a long dress and a hat, these two women kept staring at her and whispering. She was very tempted to go up to them and mouth but instead they came up to her and asked her where she got her dress from because it was so beautiful :p She was dead sure that they were being nasty about her too!

I'm looking forward to getting more funny looks when I'm heavily pregnant. I'll be sure to show people what I'm made of if they dare talk down to me. xxx

Yeah its just not worth saying anything because I'd come off looking worse :lol: I'd be like Kat from eastenders, brawling in the street while pregnant, all I'd need is an animal print dress! :rofl:
I'm sure most people 't mean to be nasty and you get alot of people smiling which is nice!

x

:rotfl:
Exactly. If you show to them you're a better person by not mouthing back, they'll think back about what they said and know that they were in the wrong. xxx

i've had some very rude comments and looks as I have a yound baby and am expecting and I guess I look my age . But im with you ladies , i bite my lip and try to rise above it I dont want to prove them right by swearing or being rude . I know Im a good mum so they can all sod off hahah

I've never had one stranger ask me about my pregnancy, look at my bump or anything! I must just look fat, or people in Sunderland don't care about babies :lol:

I was guilty of making a backhanded comment about a pregnant lady who was stood infront of me and it was only cos she was smoking with a big bump and swearing at her littlun in the pram whilst giving it a bottle with a teat that was full of Pepsi! I know i shouldn't have but at the time I was struggling to conceive and I saw this girl just taking the piss with her 2 little miracles, both unborn child and her very young baby. I did feel bad tho for being such a bitch afterwards! I'd be devastated if someone said owt backhanded to me now I'm pregnant!!!!

I've never had anything but positive reactions from people when I've been pregnant - total strangers strike up conversations with you and seem genuinely pleased and happy for you - I can't think why a pregnant bump would attract negative attention?

I've never had anything but positive reactions from people when I've been pregnant - total strangers strike up conversations with you and seem genuinely pleased and happy for you - I can't think why a pregnant bump would attract negative attention?
Its awful but people do it , I was told that a scrounger like me shouldnt be having babies , I was down at the welfare office waiting for a friend :( . I've been told that im having another baby to hold on to my oh and to avoid going back to work (by family):shock:

Ive been guilty of staring at bumps, i cant help it I just love comparing other peoples to my own :d But I always smile when I look at them so I dont look like giving awful looks. Thankfully Ive never had an negative comments that Ive known about but if i did I would day something. Only If Id heard them say something rather than just a look. I wouldnt shout at anyone or anything but Id kindly point out it was none of there business :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back