I am officially fed up!!!

Cixes

Reaction score
I just feel really naff at the moment. I went to bed at 7:30pm last night and didn't get up till 8am but i still feel tired!! I feel sick this morning again and i have finally discovered that the reason i have such horrid stomach pains and frequent trips to the loo is because i am allergic to MILK!!! how did that happen i love milk!

I am a snappy horrible woman who also has a forehead that feels like gravel its that full of spots....i am sorry but i HATE being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

aw hun :hug:

That happened to my auntie when she was preggers with my cousin. Turned out its my cousin who is allergic to milk so she passed it on to her mummy whilst in her tummy! It was the lactose in it she is allergic to i think... :think:

Big hugs for you. I felt awful until a few days ago and things seem to be improving now so hopefully it wont be long for you either.
:hug: :hug:

Think i am just having a bad day! My hubby dragged me off into town for an hour because i was feeling so down and depressed and to make things worse the first shop we went into i slipped over right at the door because of the rain!!! i was so :oops: but i am ok! Just made me feel more depressed though!!!

I get that stressed some days I feel like killing somebody it awful my moods are terrible.

And I dont feel sick anymore but I dont feel very glowy as they say, I am happy to be pregnant so hopefully the phase of moods and stressing will pass

xxx

Hopefully it won't last too long and you'll start feeling better!!

I was sooooo tired for weeks and just kept wantiong to crawl under my desk and sleep even after a full nights sleep like you say. Also had a few nodding off moments in the loo and even took myself for a sit in the car in the car park a few times!

I feel much more awake now but still not what i'd call lively!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back