I am No really I am

thanks girls
love you all, hope you have a great weekend I am tired now so going to go bed early
see you all monday
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hun x

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

This is brilliant news! You deserve it after the sadness of last summer. You have given me hope too! :D

I said it before but I am so haaaappy for you :hug:
Hopefully see you over the other side soon!

Thank you all, I have a long wait ahead of me til I will stop worrying but I am happy but a bit scared too.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so pleased for you, your a star and really deserve this, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

now behave ggg I am all emotional today and you keep making me cry :)
I haven't told My dear OH I am gonna wait til the 12 wk scan then give him a card with daddy on and a pic of the bubs :twisted:
no point telling him until then unless I MC ( this one feels different to the others though )

i couldnt not tell my oh , id want support through all the worrying in first 12 weeks , and his understanding if i felt shitty , plus he'd hate not too know !

saying that i prob couldnt not tell my mum either ! how u gonna manage to keep stum for so long ! stronger the me chick !

OMG OMG OMG OMG I honestly cant believe it!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You have NO idea how happy I am for you!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks again all :hug:
Gem I can't bring myself to tell him until I get to 12wk and know that everythings okay, it's bad enough me getting all excited and worked up without him getting like that too only for things to go wrong and then I feel guilty aswell as sad.
I will tell him if things go wrong but to have him know before just seemed so cruel last time.
if he susses then I will come clean but if not then he will have the biggest suprise of his life when I show him his bubs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back