You know that I said...

BFN :wall: :wall: :evil:

I have no idea what is going on, there was a line yesterday even dh could see it!

I am not testing now till Saturday :shakehead: when I will test with a digi

This is awful I need to know one way or another by 08 October as I am going for a hsg. I feel really :puke: and my stomach is soo sensitive and feels funny and I know it is not in my head :wall:

Hi, i have had faint lines on ebay cheapies... not sure if thats what you tested with. One i could hold from 3ft and see the line. It was an evap though. I had another one yesterday, probably another one! They can be misleading sometimes :roll:

Right hun........dont fret yet, if you were going to test on a digi on Sat then stick with it.

I had numerous very very faint BFP's on the ebay cheapies (10 MIu) from 8dpo, I did a digi at 9dpo - BFN!! I kept doing the cheapies then daily (sometimes twice a day :D ) and the line eventually became more visable (although still faint). When I knew I was 14 dpo I did another digi......and finally saw those magic words "PREGNANT".

It does take a while for the HCG to increase in your urine, so give it til Sat and test with a digi!

Good luck hun - I so hope this is it for you :hug:

I can't see a line but if you and dh saw a line then thats all that matters. When I had my faint bfp's theres no way it would show up on camera but i was 99% certain it was a line!

Argh your keeping us in suspense A&J! I can't wait til the weekend!! :dance:

omg i sooooooo hope its a bfp remember some tests have different levels of hcg also different levels of dye in them so it could be that? (i'm poping on from my honneymoon to reply hehe) i so hope its a bfp :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Hi, i have had faint lines on ebay cheapies... not sure if thats what you tested with. One i could hold from 3ft and see the line. It was an evap though. I had another one yesterday, probably another one! They can be misleading sometimes :roll:

:hug: I did think that they could be evap lines but I thought that with them coming straight up and having a pink tint to it that they are not...maybe they are. The tests that come up with 'lines' are like ebay cheapies but I got them from an online shop :)think: access diagnois I think)

Thanks EllieBelle :hug: your words have given me a bit of hope

ShineyHappyPeople :hug: Sorry for the suspense but not long till I test on sat :) :pray:

Anna23 :hug: Thanks for the words I had remembered about different tests I know the tesco ones was 25mlu but not sure about the superdrug one as I could not find it on the packet :wall: Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon :hug:

I am planning on still testing with digi Saturday morning if the witch has not turned up! I have been having signs that she is on the way which will be fine as I can get the hsg out the way quicker, get on to my next cycle and use my CB fertility monitor :dance: and I also get to stay in here with you lovely ladies :D :hug: :hug:

It is possible for people to take a lot longer than others to show a positive!!! :pray:

Dont soley rely on the fertility monitor. I have one of these and have been using it for 8 months (to no avail!) It has most months picked up ovulation and then one month it decided to go a bit crazy and asked me to test 19 days in a row... it never picked up ovulation in this time and cost me a fortune. After that it picked it up again and then a few months later never picked it up at all. I tested with ebay cheapies and they picked it up so they are not 100% accurate. I have decided not to bother using it as from next month because the sticks cost a fortune, you have to use so many a cycle AND i dont know whether you know but from when it picks up OV PEAK its automatically programmed to show OV PEAK for two days (regardless of whether you have or are still going to ovulate) This basically means that if you test in the morning and its OV PEAK then it could have been OV PEAK from just a few hours after you tested the morning before so you could have missed a day by then. But of course then its automatically programmed to show two days of peak which isnt necessarily so. I prefer OPK's as i know where i am with them, cheaper too!!! :hug:

Thanks for the info on the monitor :hug: I will most prob get some cheap opks as well to double my chances of catching ov. When you test with opks when are you meant to test? I know that it is not fmu but would you suggest testing mid morning and before bed?

:hug: :hug:

A&J said:
Thanks for the info on the monitor :hug: I will most prob get some cheap opks as well to double my chances of catching ov. When you test with opks when are you meant to test? I know that it is not fmu but would you suggest testing mid morning and before bed?

:hug: :hug:

They say 2pm is the best time for this and when I used them I got a strong line at that time so it seems to work :D :pray:

Thanks Mum_2besoon :hug:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
They say 2pm is the best time for this and when I used them I got a strong line at that time so it seems to work :D :pray:

Thanks I will get some opks ordered once/if af arrives and will test at 2pm :hug: :hug:

aww poor you A&J its terrible the suspense the ups and downs i hope it is a BFP xx :hug:

I got my BFP the first month of using my Clearblue monitor, but I'm hoping your not going to need to use yours :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back