I am know

mrz85

Reaction score
A member of the glasses team lol ,had my eyes tested and i have to wear glasses for laptop n reading !! sorry should b now not know grrrrr

Last edited:
I had laser eye surgery in 08 and now need glasses to read the EPG on my TV!!
But I was speaking to a friend of a friend, and she said her eyesight went bad during pregnancy and returned to normal after she'd given birth.
I'm hoping mine returns to 20/20 otherwise I spent £2000 for temporary perfect vision :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

wow really hope it comes back!!! I was thinking is it due to pregnacy !

I dont wear my glasses as much as i should. have them for tv and computers but had them for 11years

I've had to have glasses since I was 4, but never wear them. I need new ones so no point wearing my old ones, they hurt my eyes. My new ones will cost a couple of hundred, as my eyes ate complicated lol.

I have one short sighted eye and the other long sighted. I have stigmatism of both eyes (shaped like rugby balls instead of round) and I have to have anti glare and other things because of my history of migraine and epilepsy, as well as for when I drive. Grrr!

I've had to have glasses since I was 4, but never wear them. I need new ones so no point wearing my old ones, they hurt my eyes. My new ones will cost a couple of hundred, as my eyes ate complicated lol.

I have one short sighted eye and the other long sighted. I have stigmatism of both eyes (shaped like rugby balls instead of round) and I have to have anti glare and other things because of my history of migraine and epilepsy, as well as for when I drive. Grrr!
woow u got some complicated eyes for sure lol x

yep! They come at a price though! :( x

I usually wear monthly contacts but switched to my glasses because in pregnancy my eyes are more blurred with my contacts in. It's crap!! Hopefully our eyes go back to normal after pregnancy xx

I've had glasses for about 8 years now.

I had my eyes tested in Feb (first time in about 3 years) and there was no change in my perscription.

I don't need them for reading or computer but I need them for pretyt much everything else :shock:

I bought a lovely Prada pair (cost £400 8 years ago) and touch wood still have the same frames - also got a lovely pair of Prada sunglasses with my prescription.

I need to get a new pair though, as my luck will run out soon and I'll lose / break my only pair of glasses!

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back