i am in hospital

update

had scan placenta over cervix not allowed home planned section if i can get to 37 week 33 today.

will update when i can hate it here missing home,boys and my hubby.

Cixes said:
update

had scan placenta over cervix not allowed home planned section if i can get to 37 week 33 today.

will update when i can hate it here missing home,boys and my hubby.

awwww hun sending you hugs keep you chin up.... will they let ya home at all b4 yr section???

Big hug :hug: I hate hospital too and that patientline thing really did my head in- why can't they have proper keyboards?

Do hope they'll let you home before your section :hug:

+++

Hey sweet, I hope they let you home before you section!!

Only 4 weeks to go though!!!!! :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh dear well im sure its gonna be hard stuck in hospital but hopefully its the best place for you to be at the moment and here is hoping you can get home in between times even if its for a few hrs :hug: :hug:

Oh poor you. That's rubbish news about the placenta. You really are in the best place if anything starts to go wrong but I can't imagine how hard it must be to be away from the boys and doing nothing.

Hope you have lots to keep you busy. At least you can try to get some proper rest now. Are you on a ward or do you have a room?

** Update **

She text this morning to say that she has started bleeding again. Baby ok and they say its to be expected.

If i hear anymore i'll let you know.

x

shellbham said:
** Update **

She text this morning to say that she has started bleeding again. Baby ok and they say its to be expected.

If i hear anymore i'll let you know.

x

Let her know we are all thinking about her incase she doesnt get back online!! xxx

Hope your not going too insane in that hozzie hun!! :hug:

Will await the next update hope its good news :pray:

Poor Cixes. Hope she's able to get home soon! Staying in hospital must be pretty grim :(

hiya girls thanks for all your messages, thanks for updating shell :D everything is ok small bleed yesterday which has settled, not getting much sleep here, but feeling ok.

i finally decided to talk about the c section with my fab midwife in here, there is no way i will be going home as i have complete placenta praevia and both mine and babys life would be at risk if i have a big bleed! so fingers crossed i can get to 37 weeks for planned section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back