I am already fed up!

natashateale

Reaction score
I am fed up of feel shit now! I even feel pregnant now which means I cant get confy ( I dont have a bump yet) I cant go anywhere in the car for long as I feel sick as soon as we set off amd if I am in for over half amd hour there os a good chance I will be sick. I wake up every morning feeeling sick and most of the time being sick. I cant do this for anothet 30weeks again. It was like this last time although I very rarely felt sick I was just sick :-( looks like my pregnancy is going to be same. I cud cry!

Hey hun, are you eating properly, and snacking in between? I was really struggling with sickness so so bad, and then I started to force myself to eat and wow j don't feel 100% better, but I certainly am not as sick as I was, it's a massive improvement.when I start to feel sick I eat something straight away xx

Yup I tend to have toast on a morning even if its just a slice and I snacl on fruit. But it does come back up alot :-(Lunch I struggle with alot but again I may just snack on something rather have a meal. Tea time I have to cook simple stuff as the diff smells makes me sick.

Yeah me and junior are living off sandwiches. Can't stand the smell of anything. And if I'm honest I'd prefer not to eat, but it really is the only way I feel better. Hoping trimester 2 is going to be kinder to us. Said to OH last night it's 3weeks since we found put I was pregnant and it genuinely feels like I've been pregnant forever already.
Hope it kicks the curb soon, and you start enjoying your pregnancy xxx

Im the same with the sickness, this is my first baby, and if this is a taste lf things to come it may just be the only one, im dreading the thought i could be like this all the way through!!! X

Mumsy4 I found out 5weeks ago and like u it feels like forever iv been pregnant. I have read though that sickness is a good sign so all this suffering isnt for nothing. We will forget all about it 7months time lol x
Sassyjane o dont know many people who suffer with sickness all the way through manu people do feel better in tri 2 unfortunatly my experiance last time wasnt great BUT I had a fab labour and people say thats the worse bit. So after 6hours of labour I got my beautiful little girl I deffo wanted another and its only now when I remember how ill I was the first time round :-(
Lets hope for a better tri 2 :-D

Hopefully tri 2 will be better for u. I couldn't wait to be pregnant and thought I would love every minute of it but already I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired! It's really getting me down. I wish I could actually be sick to get rid of the nauseous feeling. Not much fun so far is it?! Xx

Hope you ladies feel better soon.
Do you get headaches too?

I was just feeling sick then as soon as 7 weeks hit BOOM 24/7 sickness and that's when started to struggle keeping food down. Everywhere I've read says that sickness peeks at around weeks 9-10 so hopefully it'll ease for us all soon so we can eat and sleep without waking up to dribbling sick on the sheet!

Oh seb I just felt sick up to about 8weeks and wished the same but trust me the feeling is gone for all of about half an hour and then back again. Or it was for me. Its not fun at all, being pregnant is supose to be the beautiful thing but yet all us woman go through is sickness, tiredness and pain. My OH said that considering we waited 14months for this to happen I sure do moan alot lol. I told him je shud try carrying a little person inside of him she how he geels lol. I am sure if men had the kids no family wud jave more than one baby lol

ROFL that's exactly what hubby said to me - after 7 years trying you should be bloody greatful. I snapped back at him - you try brewing a little person then tell me to shut up.

Men eh ;)

Itll be worth it in the end. Just count your lucky stars that you have managed to successfully conceive, and are actually experiencing pregnany, some women would give their right arm to be in your position right now, sickness or not...

Oooh don't get me wrong I'm happy to be pregnant, if I wasn't, I wouldn't be pregnant ;-) but It IS hard, no two ways about it, before you get pregnant you envision your self "blooming" and "glowing" and being full of smiles walking through mothercare as everyone smiles adoringly and pats your bump, the birds chirp and the sound of music plays in the background. Well it's not. You spend the first 3months spewing in a bog,the next 6months dealing with heartburn,exhaustion, stretching pains, feet in your ribs, peeing every 15minutes, hormones and then at the end of it all u still have to go through the most painful thing u ever will in your life. Infact the best bIt about pregnancy is when it ends and your handed the most beautiful being you've ever seen, your right it's all worth it in the end and I wouldn't want that to change, but we can still grumble when we've had a bad day.

I know scooby88 I was one of those people except for the sickness - was not looking forward to it and hoped I would be a lucky one but nope.

Still waiting for this glowing thing too...

I thank god every day for my baby. It didnt take us as long to concieve as some woman but it did take us 14months and by that point I would cry at the thought of not been able to have another baby . I was over the moon when I found out as many woman would be but when the sickness starts to effect daily life I think a moan is allowed. Like others said the best part of pregnancy is the end.

I'm 8 weeks today and I'm fed up! I'm wishing the next 4 weeks away with the hope that tri2 will be better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back