I am fed up

natashateale

Reaction score
Of feeling aick ALL the time. I havent actually been sick yet but I want to be to stop feeling sick. sometimes water even makes me feel sick. I try to eat as most of the time it helps abit but if I eat a tiny bit to much I feel ecen more.
Arrrrrggggghhhh!!! Sorry but I needed to rant lol. I cant do a whole pregnancy like this. (last time I was sic day and night all the way through my pregnancy)

I feel for you Hun I had awful ms I thought it would never leave x

Oh dear. Good luck to you, I hope it passes relatively soon :-( I feel your pain.

Same here hun.
Have you tried peppermint tea? It's the only way I cna have breakfest atm is after a cup of peppermint tea.

Sorry to hear you're suffering! :( Hope it passes for you soon xx

I havent tried peppeemint tea but I am up for trying anuthing at the moment. I have ben trying ginger biscuits but that doesnt work

I had two rich tea biscuits before I got out of bed this morning and it seemed to make a difference! Xx

You have my sympathy, I have car sick feelings most of the time and it get bad between 4-7.30 where I can be sick :( I am really sore today as I think it is kicking my IBS off so I am really bloated :( feel like I might pop even though I have been sick earlier.

Here's hoping it passes soon for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back