I also got...

Rowesb

Reaction score
..... MY CAR SEAT......it is beautiful :cloud9:

only ordered it on Sunday morning, and DH phoned me at work.... I think they thought I had gone potty.... well it was either that or breast pads (and that would have just been funny to see DH's face as I opened those) :lol:

It is the silver cross ventura in pistachio, ex display and in pretty good nick, and 40 quid less than mothercare :yay:

Although I think DH is starting to get worried about what I am buying, but who can resist a bargain... it's just a shame that they all seem to be online... :eh:

.........lots of movement too... I have a feeling that she is a bit of a night owl as was awake for most of last night (DH :wall2:) and she was too by the feelings, it is lovely and reassuring at the minute, but cannot help but feel it won't put me quite as high onto :cloud9: as she starts to run out of space....

and also
2 MORE SLEEPS TIL THE NEXT SCAN :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
although I have been really lucky with the number and quality of scans so far... so cannot help but feel that this really will be the last time we bet to see Pip before she arrives.... it sort of seems a little sad iykwim...

(I think I should have started a journal for this, but it seems a bit wierd starting one half way there....)

All getting very exciting hun :yay:Never too late to start a journal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back