I accidentally ate toast :(

Jojo84

Reaction score
I accidentally ate toast and now I feel sick. It's the melted butter that gets me for some reason. I gotta take a client to the doctors in 5 minutes ... This may not end well lol

Last edited:
Aww no! I'm the same with the butter! I usually have wholemeal bread n have switched to white bread as I can enjoy that dry (weird!)

Fingers crossed your toast stays put! Sip on some water n try n keep yourself calm :-/

I know how you feel- I'm trying a day with no anti sickness meds today �� contemplating getting myself n dd dressed n heading out- could be messy!

I actually don't get sickness if I stay awy from butter, mashed and jacket potato, toast (not bread though!) and tomato soup

I said I'd take the kids to get KFC for lunch today. Regretting it already! Means I don't need to make them food at home which makes me feel sick. But the thought of all the smells might tip me over the edge!

Did you keep it down?

So far. Il feeling it want to come up but I'm in a taxi right now going over speed bumps! It might not end well

Yuck toast!! Lol used to love it but it makes me vomit now

The only thing I've gone off is marinated chicken breast and salad

We don't eat Bread a lot to be honest - hubby has wraps for work- but I bought a loaf the other day as I had this craving for poached egg on toast- so we have eaten a lot of toast the past week to use the bread

Back to no bread now though ... Untill the weekend :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back