HV is a cheeky bint lol

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I went to clinic today to get Jess weighed, and when it was our turn to go up the HV said to me 'You look like a young un' :shock: . I smiled and said that I was 30 last week, she said that she thought I was 15 :lol: . I know I'm only 5 foot nothing tall but come I couldn't possibly pass for a 15 year old. I took it as a compliment and thanked her, even if it was a bit cheeky for her to judge my age :D

aaaaaahhh wow! i wished my age was misjudged, people put about 5 yrs on me!!! :( and im only 24!! take it as a compliment! my HV barely looks at me let alone talk to me!! but there again i would rather that!!!! xx

I was refused alcohol in Asda the other week...couldn't believe it :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was totally embarrassed as I didn't have any ID on me.... the guy behind the till was a total nutcase though :shakehead: :roll:

I have always been judged far older than I am - and now that i am forty two, they think Ani is my granddaughter

Snot fair :shakehead:

I spose I will just have to pretend i am a "young funky grandma" Oh well
:roll:

Lisa

people still think I look 18 :wall: with two kids two marriages and a divorce I think not :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back