Cheeky Lil Madam

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I was just bathing Keeley and she started poo'ing :lol: :lol: :lol:

When i said what are you doing she did this cheeky lil grin... it was soo funny...

Wel is was til i had to clean it up :puke: then bath her again :roll:

Oh no! Bless her for being a cheeky lil monkey :lol:
Libby usually just waits until I take her nappy off to change her before she poo's :puke: I guess I have the bath poo to look forward to :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: Hehe naughty little madam :rotfl:

Arent they such characters as they get older :lol:

We seem to be going through a weeing in the bath phase at the mo :roll:

How do you know when she is weeing...? :oops:

I think keeley does it when she puts her hand down there as if she's catchin somethin lol :lol:

lol. :lol: we hav't had any poo in the bath yet.

Alice once pooed wehn her nappy was off. but then she farted and it all went up my leg :puke:

that is so funny i was crying laughing! we havent had a poo in the bath but i did strip alfie off for his bath sit him on the floor, turn round to check his bath tempo to turn back round to find hed weed everywhere and was rubbing it into the lino with his hand swishing it back and forth laughing ... little tyke!

nic & keeley said:
How do you know when she is weeing...? :oops:

I only notice it when shes leaning back on her winnie the pooh bath sling, A yellow cloud appears and she has this "arent i clever?" look on her face :puke: :rotfl:

Now we just sit in our bath ring or in the bath itself i cant see when she does it :wall:

Goodness knows how many piddly baths shes had :shock: :rotfl:

Bless her what a cheeky little thing! :rotfl:

I have yet to be pooped on! I'm lucky so far! I've had puke, wee, dribble and snot but luckily no poop on me yet! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back