hurt 1 trimester

tenten2010

Reaction score
hi . i now in the worst position .
my boyfriend say im crazy cause im homonal and we got to to a big fight cause went to take his phone him because he was on the phone with a girl.
we fought he hit me where i have black and blues and scratches and a cut. but he say i start it and because was stand in front the door at him that mean wouldnt leave leave so its my felt , he said the next day that if i didnt straighten up and play by his he would me my out and he's the one that asked me to live with him when i have no job and all my family is 3000 miles away . so because we argue next and he thought some i said me calling the cop on him he went and made a report on me and gonna have the cop put me out ,2 months pregnant and no job..
he told them i started and he said to me he can't in trouble now and cant file against . but couldn't go any where the two guys after because hurt my leg to where it hurt to even lay down... i dont know what to do .. people are telling me im too young to go though this , im only 8 weeks . and it hurts cause i love my baby and my due date is my best friend and niece birthday so i thought was faith ... im so lost

Last edited:
Awww hun, i feel so sorry for u. No matter what happens no man has the right to hit you, and when ur carrying his child he should be ashamd of himself. Hes not a man hes a ARSEHOLE!!!! Is there anywhere you can go and stay? I think u should get away from him. if you decide to keep the baby thats your choice. Do what you feel best. Wishing you lots of luck and if you need to chat were all here xx

have you been to the police for help? hope your ok xx

oh no, hun this is terrible. Im so sorry for what your having to go through.

you need to get away from this man. I know you feel trapped and it's hard, but there is help for you. I have just had a quick search for places of refuge for women who have suffered domestic violence in richmond ca, and found these:

http://www.baddteddy.com/abuse/abuse_shelters_california.html
http://www.ci.richmond.ca.us/index.aspx?NID=1015
http://neighborhood.gottrouble.com/...afe_Houses_Richmond_CA-p3779-Richmond_CA.html

people here should be able to help, guide and protect you. I have relatives and friends who have had to use places of refuge as a result of domestic violence, and they really do help, in all aspects, including housing you, protecting you from him, and your pregnancy.

and no matter what anyone says, they cant make you get rid of your baby. its your baby, and if you want it, keep it. how you feel is what matters. but you cannot stay in a relationship where you are being treated this way, you are at risk and so is your child.

my heart goes out to you, i wish i could be more help. i want to give you a hug! but you aren't trapped, there are people out there who will help you.

I hope everything works out for you, keep us updated. you shouldnt have to suffer like that. this man sounds like a monster. you dont deserve that :hugs:
x x x

Hun you need to get away from this man. QUICKLY!! I have first hand experience of being in a violent relationship and it ruins you emotionally and physically. I didn't leave mine and he eventually kicked my LO out of me. Don't let it get to that stage. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back