Hungry

hello
ive gained 2 stone, a petite 8 stone to 10 and its all chocolate or whatever i can get my hands on, hungry all the time...im making a healthy broth to kick start my new year as we speak :)x

Ginnymarie said:
hello
ive gained 2 stone, a petite 8 stone to 10 and its all chocolate or whatever i can get my hands on, hungry all the time...im making a healthy broth to kick start my new year as we speak :)x

same as me hun :) Ive been good for 2 days!! :cheer: :cheer: well, I think its an achievement :lol:

xx

I've put on just over 1 stone.
I've gone from 8 stone 5 to 9 stone 8 I weighed last week. What are we supposed to gain in pregnancy - I can't remember

I love food. Damnit.
The morning sickness at the start made me lose weight but i'm more than making up for it. I keep fancying pasta, not too bad you may thing but i like it with butter and parsely and cheeeese. Mmm.

Now i'm hungry, i may go get some pasta.
I'm determined to enjoy eating, i've spent too much of my life on pointless diets!

Oh and i'm addicted to pink smarties.

My OH bought me peaches in juice as i said i didn't like most fruit. But i don't think that's enough to compensate for the bad food i eat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back