Hungry

Tillytots

Reaction score
I am and dont want to be..... :(

Im getting lardy enough as things are....earlier I threw out a box of chocolate fingers, pringles, After Eights and a few other bits to stop me munching and now Im hovering by the fridge looking for something to eat :wall:

Please just excuse me while I have another 'Oh shit Im getting fat moment' ...Il get over it :wink:
xx

I swear I was just about to post about the exact same thing :shock:

I have been really good all day
Special K for Brekkie
Cheese on Toast for lunch (ok not so good)
Grilled Chicken, Steamed Veg and New Pots for Tea

Then I have picked at Biscuits and Choccies since then and I am starving right now but i don't know what to have.

:shock: you have been good! :shock:

I had :oops: oh god its bad...

4 crumpets with peanut butter
2 slices of cheese on toast
slice of quiche
tuna pasta and sweetcorn with cheese on top for dinner

erm....snacks
hula hoops
4 toffiee sweets
1 chipolata wrapped in bacon from the fridge
massive bowl of frosties
2 after eights

Oink Oink :rotfl:

me and the OH have just attacked a massive toblerone and now i feel sick

Poor thing!
But you have more control then me ive just been piggin out on celebrations i got as a xmas gift aaaahhhhh why do people who dont know you well enough to personlise presents buy you chocolates or (body shop white musk, YUCK YUCK) Sorry ranting. I have no will power when it comes to choccies :oops: I LOVE IT. though i have cut down a lot since getting preggers. I dont mind the bump i like it growing im just so proud of my baby. I'm sure when im further along and the size of a whale i'll change my tune and start moaning about being fat. I just hope i can lose it okm after the birth :pray: :pray: :pray:

I teach primary and got 6 HUGE boxes of chocolates from some of the kids. Managed to donate most of them to family so I compensated by going out and buying a packet of caramel wafers. Oh well. :lol:

BeckyJ said:

oh dear god I love Toblerone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a usual day for me.

I have tried to be good today because I feel like that Half ton woman that was on TV last night and I'm sick of eating crap. But all we have in to eat is crap.

I could have a Satsuma or Apple but i don't want one. I want to open the Licorice Allsorts, Celebrations and Belgian Choc Biscuits and pig out but I am determined to eat better now and not wait until after the baby is here.

Oooh I could have Philadelphia on crackers my fave..... not good for me though.

Tillytots said:
BeckyJ said:

it gets worse i also have a box of celebrations, minature heroes, tin of quality street and massive box of choccie biscuits which are all calling me :shock:

earlier I threw out a box of chocolate fingers, pringles, After Eights and a few other bits to stop me munching

Nooooo!!! :shock: Choccy is for munching not binning!

My appetite has actually got smaller in the past few weeks, I get full quicker than normal, hasn't kept me out of the quality street tin though :lol:

I was going to post the same thing too, im so hungry all the time
and been eating non stop junk all day

muppetmummy said:
earlier I threw out a box of chocolate fingers, pringles, After Eights and a few other bits to stop me munching

Nooooo!!! :shock: Choccy is for munching not binning!

My appetite has actually got smaller in the past few weeks, I get full quicker than normal, hasn't kept me out of the quality street tin though :lol:

I know - My Bad! Its a shame theres no tramps where I live or homeless people else Id have given it to them :roll:

Tillytots said:
BeckyJ said:

Ugh dont talk to me about toblerone....Went to the shops earlier and they had the giant bars half price....ive eaten nearly the whole thing and i think im gonna puke. Ive also been at the crisps and melted cheese, and i had a huge bacon and egg sarnie earlier.....and fizzy drinks....

Some days its like im on a mission to put on weight and i just cant seem to stop myself. I need to do a big supermarket shop once all the xmas food has finally been finished off. Lots of salads and veggies for me after that .......yeah.....right......... :angel: :rotfl:

I've given up on healthy eating, gonna enjoy being pregnant and eating yummy things and will join weight watchers after babys born, I spend most of my life on diets so gonna enjoy the excuse not to :D

I had a "oh no i'm fat moment" today too... I swear my ass is as big as my bump :lol:

Plus I noticed that I have stretch marks starting already :x

The thing is I don't eat that much really. Even when I'm hungry I try not to snack... hmm yesterday...

A bowl of wholemeal shreddies with honey
Tomatoes on toast
Chicken curry with oven chips (was a healthy asda one)

Ooooo but then my DH brought me 2 lindt chocolate eggs which I demolished and I had a small piece of profiterole gateaux with double cream :oops:

I am actually thinking of joining Slimming World as I know you can follow their eating plan when pregnant but you HAVE to eat all of the daily allowance of sins :wink:

Is anyone else following an eating plan when pg?

And what can I do to stop these bloody stretchmarks?

I seem to be living on chocolate and grapes. At least one of them is vaguely good for me.

I might have to go and get some natural yoghurt and jam now. YUM!

I can only really eat anything savoury - sugar makes me sick :(

Anbd I cannot stand chocolate :(

My appetite has reduced lately as the 1st 4 months I was starving all the time and had to eat almost non stop to stop myself from feeling sick. Still could eat a toblerone though!! What about the white chocolate ones! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back