Hungry Baby Milk and Weaning

Lou12

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not planning to wean Greyson just yet, as he's not really showing any signs.

But I was wondering - when we do start - do I keep him on the Hungry Baby stuff, or switch to First Milk/Follow On (assuming 6 months)? Sorry if it's a daft question lol

xxx

Hi all,

Not planning to wean Greyson just yet, as he's not really showing any signs.

But I was wondering - when we do start - do I keep him on the Hungry Baby stuff, or switch to First Milk/Follow On (assuming 6 months)? Sorry if it's a daft question lol

xxx

I'm wondering the same as k is on reflux milk and that fills him, not sure about weaning and reflux either. Will be watching this xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Little boy is 24 weeks and on SMA hungry baby and I was wondering the same thing so will keep an eye on any advice you get! As its thicker and more filling I assumed it would make then too full for solids but I could be competent wrong, it's all so baffling! X

I took mine off hungry milk x

Destiny is on C&G hungry baby milk, usually 3 x 7oz per day and has 3 meals a day. usually porridge for breakfast then for lunch and dinner she has 6 spoonfuls (small plastic ones) of meaty/veg stuff followed by the same amount of fruity stuff. She has her solid food around half hour after each bottle and does great. she will sometimes have a bottle before bed but not very often.

Alyssa has 4 or 5 hungry baby 9oz bottles, and two meals a day. Didn't drop a bottle, she's still just as hungry!

I kept ruby in the hungry baby milk as she a little piglet when it come to milk and food , I have now changed her to fresh milk and the fresh milk seems to fill her a lot more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back