SO hungry!

Crackers

Reaction score
Hi girls,

How are we all today? I'm loving all of the good scan news lately - keep it coming girls!

So, is anyone else REALLY hungry? Like, all the time? This morning I was getting ready for work and had to lie on the bed and ask DH to get me a biscuit - I felt so weak and nauseous with hunger! Literally after a mouthful I was ok again. However, today I have had:
7.30 - bran flakes
10am - banana
11.30am - biscuit
1pm - tuna panini, crisps, biscuit

Literally in between all of these times I have felt sick, but as soon as I eat something it goes away! I know that in another hour or so I'll feel the same again.

At the moment I haven't had any actual sickness, just the feeling that I'm going to be sick (and sometimes I kind of wish I could be sick, just to get rid of that feeling!) But it does seem that if I graze constantly I'm a bit better...

So, anyone else? Or am I just a piggy..?! :whistle:

I graze too as well as meals. Early pregnancy drops your BP and keeping blood sugar levels up help with this and also sickness.......please remind me of this when I am face first in a gateau snuffling like a pig after truffles :dance:xxxxxxxxxx

Oh me too hun, from about 6weeks I have to eat ALL THE TIME or I feel soooooo sick, today I have had, brace yourself :

*2 weetabix
* 1 piece of toast
* ton of grapes
* ham and tomato sandwich
* bag of mini chedders
* 1 egg custard
* 1 probiotic yogurt drink
* 2 brioche rolls
* 3 spoonfuls of natural yogurt

and now at 4:30 I have to go and start dinner.....hahaha hilarious, I am normally pretty slim, but I am filling out already, I absolutely hate all the eating, but literally it is the only way I don't feel sick

Oh me too - ive not stopped eating, will look like a bloomin house soon!! x

If it doesn't move quick enough in my house it gets eaten that is my new rule!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back