Hungry ALL the time

DW1978

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding that they are hungry all the time? I feel like I just constantly want to eat, but not junk food, I want proper meals all the time. Luckily I do have a subsidised canteen at work with a Thai chef so I can have really good food at lunch time as well as at home. But, I ate a chicken casserole at 12pm today and already I'm getting a rumbly tummy. Last night I was laying in bed at 9.30pm with a rumbly tummy too. I'm gonna be the size of a house at this rate. Eeeek!

I know exactly what you mean, the last week has been hard work. I don't normally snack or eat much more than my 3 main meals. Since feeling sick I just have to eat all the time, some things are healthy but others aren't I just can't help myself! Im going to massive by the time I have this baby lol :lol:

I remember being like this last time round - to the point where I had to keep a tin of biscuits under the bed as I would wake up in the middle of the night starving!! :oooo: Not been too bad this time round so far but going shopping after work to get some healthy snacks should the hunger pangs arise!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back