Hunger pangs and nausea returned.........

bute69

Reaction score
My morning sickness started at 6 Weeks and lasted to 12 Weeks. The last couple of Weeks I've been getting those horrible hunger pangs that leave you feeling sick if you don't eat straight away. This morning I was incredibly hungry and had toast as usual. Still felt hungry and then started to heave!! Only brought up some froth. Sorry TMI!! Just really annoyed that I feel like this again! Anyone else got over morning sickness only for it to return??

Ive felt sick a few times but not actually been sick during my pregnancy. As for the froth ive done that a few times too, i still dont know what causes it! :S..Id say its left over stomach acid..But i cant be too sure :S

i had terrible morning sickness was vomiting about 9times aday. It went away at about 4 months but im still randomly sick quiet alot. Maybe once every two weeks just outta nowhere ill start to heave and then vomit and i feel much better. I think im a sicky person anyways, and ive just started to get acid reflux so is making me feel worse x

I had bad sickness from 6-22 weeks which then returned at week 34-37 but not as bad x

I've been hit with slight nausea the last few days, didn't have any sickness tri 1 at all so this is new to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back