Huge boobs! :(

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Ok so my boobs are getting huge! I cant keep up with having to buy new bras! Its actually getting me really down now! I plan on breastfeeding but I am starting to get scared now! Will they stop growing and when (if) I breastfeed, is it true that they will double in size?? I know it sounds stupid but I am really hating them and seriously considering formula feeding instead of breast now :(

even if you formula feed chances are your boobs will still grow. they will shrink after a few weeks when you dont feed but by then its already happened so id still BF. lol men will love you if they do get massive. mine are an F anyway and havent grown yet, just nips changed a lil, shudder to think what might happen size wise as i get further on!

Mine have gone from a FF to a HH. Dread to think how big they r gonna get! I'm gonna breastfeed :D

:shock: wow I feel bad now for moaning!! I have gone from 38c to 42dd and i'm not coping well! Hubby is loving it :roll: I really want to breastfeed as I didn't with my 2 boys, but I need my boobs to slow down on growing! I swear they never grew at this rate when I was having the boys!!! X x x

I'm not bothered how big they get. There is nothin I can do to stop them so grow boobies, grow!!! :lol:

I'm definately breastfeeing though, thats what boobies are for so that's what I'm using them for! DH loves it but he stil can't touch them yet! Nipples far too sensitive!

I think mine have just started to expand. Def need to go bra shopping, I only have one that fits! x

I've gone from a D to an F and my nipples have gone massive. I used to have small nipples, now they cover a big surface area of my actual boob :mad: I hope they go back to being small after BF is finished :oooo:

I've gone from a D to an F and my nipples have gone massive. I used to have small nipples, now they cover a big surface area of my actual boob :mad: I hope they go back to being small after BF is finished :oooo:

Yeah my nipples have too! Hubby keeps calling them digestive biscuits! I just wanna slap him!!

I'm thinking if they get to huge whilst breastfeeding, I might just get one of those things chip shops use to to cut the kebabs and trim them a little :rotfl:

Yeah my nipples have too! Hubby keeps calling them digestive biscuits! I just wanna slap him!!

LOL! I have to admit, the nips talk reminded me of when me and my friend used to go swimming as kids. All the ladies that had big nips we'd call burger nips! Lol! :lol:

Formula or boob you 'could' grow more boobs. Mine are huge from having kids, they grew with Stephen and aint shrunk since! I have as a rule formula fed.

Formula or boob you 'could' grow more boobs. Mine are huge from having kids, they grew with Stephen and aint shrunk since! I have as a rule formula fed.

I think I am still going to breastfeed, I was just being mardy and having a tantrum after looking in the mirror and seeing something like this - :holly:

Lol Olive, I think I prefer digestives :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back