Sore Boobs :(

KirstyL

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone is getting / has got, really really sore boobs, lol.
They really hurt, I don't know if its something to do with milk or not, but they are constantly throbbing! If it's like this now, I don't know how I'm gonna manage when it comes to breast feeding, :(
Does anyone know of anything I can put on them to stop the pain, I keep wanting to rub them (trust me it helps!!) but I'm sat in an office full of men, so probably not for the best!
xx

Hi, I have very sore nipple area most days if thats any consolation!! I wouldn't advise you start rubbing your breasts in the middle of an office full of men... they are likely to enjoy it far too much!! Could you pop to a bathroom?? Cotton bras and cream should help, but actually the soreness should ease as you carry on through chicken..

x

Last edited:
I'm not quite in Tri 2 yet, but wanted to say that my boobs seem to be getting more and more sore by the day - I thought they were supposed to get better towards the end of Tri 1 but mine certainly aren't!

Hi, I have very sore nipple area most days if thats any consolation!! I wouldn't advise you start rubbing your breasts in the middle of an office full of men... they are likely to enjoy it far too much!! Could you pop to a bathroom?? Cotton bras and cream should help, but actually the soreness should ease as you carry on through chicken..

x

Haha, awww thanks, I know, it's horribly uncomfortable isn't it :( Its not my nipples as much, as around the outsides, it's just something I'll get used to I s'pose! I have cotton bra's, haven't tried cream yet though, will get some and try. Lol, yeah they would, but that's men for you I guess :)
xx

Hiya yeah mine still kill, they have done all the way through, over sensitive nipples & throbbing/ stabbing pains inside them :( x

So not just me then :( They're driving me mad now, ARGH!! Still got 22 weeks of this left!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back