• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hubby's test results

Ann30

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I haven't been on here for a week or so as been on holiday but was excited to see a couple of bfps it really does cheer me up and make me feel more positive when I hear bout someone who has been tryin for ages get pregnant!
Anyway, we had to wait all holiday as the Friday before we went the results hadn't come in due to the bloody bank holiday so I had to try to get it out of my head and enjoy myself which I did- iv never been so chilled and slept so much. Not being tmi but the sex was like the old days as I wasn't thinking bout getting pregnant just enjoying myself!
Any way, back to work and reality and hubby got the results today- was so worried but he's just announced that it's all ok! The only slight area was that his motility was 45% and apparently doc says they like it to be over 50% but not to worry as there is nothing to suggest any probs.
I just burst out cryin with relief! He's so chuffed too.
I'm so determined to stay like this and not worry bout stuff any more I really hope I can :)
Hope everyone else is ok? Just wanted to share my little piece of good news as I can't really talk about it to any one else apart from hubby and he's gets fed up with me goin on all the time! X

Yay! That's great news!!!! 45 is still good. My hubby just had a vasectomy reversal so I know how you feel when you get the good news on the hubbys side. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back