pregnant or not?

nickib3

Reaction score
:D hello ladies, im new to this site, so id just like to say hi my names nicki, im looking some advice, i just dont no wat to think. Its day 75 from my last period, 10th feb, ive had 1 hpt negative and a docs urine test negative! Weve been tryin for bout 4 years from i miscarried and this is the only time iv ever missed a cycle for this long. My boobs are aching, and i was sickish there for bout 3-4 weeks but thats gone, and ive put on weight. Dont no bout u's but im in 2 minds if this is actually the real thing or am i imagining it! I want it so much. Am i just setting myself up for another fall!! Ive to go on the 11th may for another test at the docs (gonna ask for blood test) but cant help but think i am? Any1 else in the same boat? xox :D

hello there yes i am in a simular situation. my last period was the 17th march. i have done a pregnancy test last week which came up negative. Everyone always says you know when your pregnent but i feel no different, by stomach is very bloated, or could just be me putting on weight lol :lol: i have noticed ive been getting very tired and needing the toilet all the time. But could this just be me thinking these are symptoms when there not. Like i said the test came up negative but i still dont even feel like im going to get the dreaded "p". im so confuesed and dont know what to think. Has anyone got any advise..

I am in the same situation, but it isn't so foriegn to me. My last AF was April 1-6. I am on CD 40 with 3 BFN hpts. I don't know what is causing it this time, but in the past I have had cyst that caused the same problems.
A Dr.s exam/sometimes an ultrasound can confirm if you have a cyst or not. Also, any time that I have ever had cyst I have a sharp pain around my ovaries during the BD (baby dance). Hope that helps. :D

well big surprise ! im in the same boat too. i had my last AF mach 7 ended march14 and then got AF march 28 and it ended april 5 im tired my breats are sore im nausea's all the time i could just eat and eat and eat :eek: and i just feel pregnant! well i dont know if its all in my head cause i want to be pregnant so bad (mescarried 1 week before delivery) i have taken like 3 tests and all BFN but i dont know if im testing to early cause i dont know when im due now cause of AF 2 in march ! well any advice would be great ! ill stoop blabbing now

***BABY DUST***

L

nickib3 when did you do the hpt?

Try and buy a more sensitive one, one that detects 20mg would be fine.
If you used one that detected 50mg and there was only 40mg of the pregnancy hormone it would have said negative.

I have just put a post up about tests that deteck 10mg, don't know how good they are as mine have all been negative so far :roll:

They are cheap too!!! May be worth getting some of them.

I'm in the same boat as well. Currently on CD55 and still no sign of af. Had 2 tests both -tive and also a blood test a few weeks ago which also showed -tive but feel really bloated/heavy, tired, people have noticed i've put on a tonne of weight but even though I'm wishing that i am pg, i'm sure that it is only the after effects of coming off the bcp.....

Baby dust to all

Shez,

How long have you been off of the bcp? Most cycles should even out after the first couple of months, so my Dr. said. I stopped my bcp in August and didn't ovulate on my own until November!

Hi'ya

I came off the bcp in feb. I had a pill bleed the following week and then another one 30 days later (18 march) but otherwise that was the last time i've had af. I tested day before af was due in april and then when i was 5 days late but both BFN. Then doctors did a blood test a few day later with another -tive - that was all 3 weeks ago now and still waiting!!!

Abit baffled what to do next - whether to just leave it and maybe try agnus castus or go to see the drs??

Regards Sheree

Well, I'm not recommending this since it's just out of my frustration, but I am waiting this one out. Everytime I have gone to my OB/GYN with this problem in the past he has given me shots of hormones to "jump start" my system. Although it works for that month, it always seems to get me even more out of wack menstrually and emotionally. I found that when I let my body runs it's course I had more regular cycles. For instance this is the first month this year that I have been late (and I haven't given up on the possibility of being pg yet). Also, my Dr. told me that the next step is fertility drugs and my DH and I aren't ready to do that yet, so what would be my reason to go back. If I start hurting or having symptoms that I'm NOT used to then I will go back, but I still want to give my body a chance to work itself out. After all, I am young and healthy, I should be okay. Hope that helps.

Just a little light at the end of the tunnel........I was eight weeks pregnant with my first child until I got a BFP. Like you the doctor had done tests as well as me and all were BFN until 8 weeks - It took a blood test in the end at 7 weeks to show the BFP.......we do all have some very funny bodies!!

My nurse mentioned it could be up to 6 months before the bcp got out of my system and they would not start feritlity treatment until we had been ttc for at least 12-18 months.

I'm currently still waiting for af to come and seem to be constanting running to the loo to check every 5 mins (CD57). Just wishing it would hurry up if its coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back