• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hubby's super sperm

LucyC.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just had some of the best news of my life and I have to tell someone right away, not wait til after work! Not a BFP but probably the second best news ever!

The background is, my hubby had been married before (one son, already grown up) and had had a vasectomy. We went in for the reversal op (I call it the de-snip!) a few months ago and were told, because of the timing etc. that we had about a 40% chance of success, especially as they could only re-attach one side. We just got our test results back from the clinic and he's got 58 million sperm / ml!!!! Can't imagine how many he'd have if they'd done both sides!!! :D :D

I can't stop laughing!!! :lol:

Lucy

I've never felt so happy, it's such a weight off. I've wanted a baby for so long with the big "if" hanging over my head: saving up for future ICSI treatments and trying not to get my hope up etc. Now it looks like I might actually be able to get pregnant just by having sex!!!!

Lucy

That is wicked news hun, what a relief now you go and get babydancing!!!!!!! :cheer: :rotfl:

Great news Lucy - yay to millions of spermies!

Hi, 58 million is good... however, i did read the other day that the average sperm count for men is 120 - 180 mil. Below 20 mil is considered infertile. Good luck with your BFP! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back