• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hubby felt baby kick!!!

littlebump

Reaction score
I've felt baby moving for a couple of weeks now but was getting frustrated that DH couldn't feel it. But last night, he put his hand on my tummy and got a kick :D :D :D !

He was elated (and is subsequently convinced we're having a boy :?: !!).

Just thought I'd share that with you!

LBxx

OH can't wait to feel this one kick and it seems so far off yet! Thank you fo sharing :)

Hi Sami

I know - you're always waiting for the 'next stage' - waiting for a BFP, then to see the doctor/midwife and to feel pregnant, then for a scan, then for the nausea to stop, then to grow a bump and to feel baby moving......

The time does fly by though - I can't believe I'm almost at the halfway mark - it seems like yesterday hubbie and I were jumping around after getting the good news!

LB

I think my partner must have no feeling in his hands!!!
I dont feel the baby kick vey much anymore, just rolling around and stuff, but when my partner puts his hand on my sotmach the baby kicks at it really hard making me actually jump, but he cant feel it, he is just getting paraniod that the baby is kicking him cause it dosent like him!!

lol i can relate to that. my partner couldnt feel even a strong kick and he was gettin stressed and i was getting stressed so i made him sit with me and when the baby decided to kick me he normally does it in the same place for a few minutes and i made him stare at my belly till he kicked again and he saw a little foot!! he was so excited and couldnt stop kissing my belly. so ladies..... if they say they cant feel it then they arent being sensitive enough so make them sit and watch!! :lol:

littlebump said:
Hi Sami

I know - you're always waiting for the 'next stage' - waiting for a BFP, then to see the doctor/midwife and to feel pregnant, then for a scan, then for the nausea to stop, then to grow a bump and to feel baby moving......

The time does fly by though - I can't believe I'm almost at the halfway mark - it seems like yesterday hubbie and I were jumping around after getting the good news!

LB

I think I am just really imaptient!! Waiting for 12 weeks so I'm 'safe', waiting for the syptoms to go defiantely!! :lol: but then toast has never tasted so good!! It's my main craving right now. Had my first scan yesterday - 7weeks old but it's little heart was pumping away - I started crying it was so magical! OH can't wait for this bump to grow and to start feeling the kicks he feels left out bless him - I can sympathise with you ladies whose OH's/DH's are waititng to feel something - I do feel a bit sorry for guys because they aren't going through it. (Well, except for the emotioanl stick we pu them through!!).

I am so excited :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Sami

Glad your scan went well - I was the same at my first scan - it definitely brought tears to my eyes! It is magical to see a life growing in side, but also fantastic to get the re-assurance that everything's in the right place and progressing as it should.

Hope everything continues to go well!

LB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back