• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how's your bumps feeling?

bidsy

Reaction score
Mine feels very tender all the time and like a weight dragging down during parts of the day at work n can be very uncomfortable. Ive been suffering from trapped wind during the nights too. I am feeling movement very often n its quite uncomfy hes especially active when i eat n going to bed n hes very low down still. Is all this normal? when will he move up? my friend is preg a week behind n she doesnt feel hers much or any of the discomfort i have.

Any advice or reasurance would be much appreciated ladies thank you xx

Hello! Can't say I have any experience of this, but I haven't really got a big bump yet, probably your skin stretching and being painful! X

Still don't have a big bump but what I have is very low down and all movements seem either to whack my cervix or my belly button. I love feeling him move, but its not brill when I'm driving and my insides are getting a battering!
If I stand up for long periods of time then bump starts feeling heavy and sticks out more - unfortunately this means that I can't do much ironing!!!
I'm also quite tender on the sides of the bump I think this is from it growing and stretching. And when I wake up sometimes I have a sore bump as I've been leaning on my side without moving for some time.

Are you on your feet much at work?
xxxx

I didn't feel movement high up until about 26 weeks. Also with your bump
Feeling heavy maybe try a bump support band! I found it took alot of weight off spesh if your stood up for a long time!

When my bubs was breech I felt a lot more pain and felt a lot of heaviness and since baby has turned things are a lot easier :)

My bump is smaller , but for some reason this time, started middle/high, and I don't seem to have it at the bottom this time!, I have the low rise mat jeans with stetchy pockets, but havn't had to let the elastic button adjusters out at all from first wearing, as belly goes over the top! very strange but it means less low weight, as I know this was uncomfy last times, perhaps you were tiny before, so its all low till yiour skin /tum grows, my skins been in and out like a yoyo!

That bump band sounds like a good idea tho

Last edited:
Still don't have a big bump but what I have is very low down and all movements seem either to whack my cervix or my belly button. I love feeling him move, but its not brill when I'm driving and my insides are getting a battering!
If I stand up for long periods of time then bump starts feeling heavy and sticks out more - unfortunately this means that I can't do much ironing!!!
I'm also quite tender on the sides of the bump I think this is from it growing and stretching. And when I wake up sometimes I have a sore bump as I've been leaning on my side without moving for some time.

Are you on your feet much at work?
xxxx
Ye i am on feet all day at work and ppl say im only small for how far on I am, I had a v flat tummy so it prob is stretching I might try a band tho thanks for advice girls x

I am so uncomfortable most of the time and my little one still spends alot of time at the bottom which feels like alot of pressure as the day goes on. I get little feet kicking at the bottom of my cervix, think he might pop through sometimes cos he kicks so hard.
He moved higher the other night cos he gave me a shock by kicking the edge of the laptop table on my knee, I nearly dropped the laptop!!! He likes to kick or sit on my bladder alot too!!!!

my lil one likes to lay on my nerve also i feel quite heavy too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back