Can someone help me out a little please?

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
I found out Sunday night that my mate was pregnant, i was so happy for her she was tryin for abt 6 years with her ex husband with no success. She broke up with him and got with someone. They were trying and she caught.

Yesterday i found out she'd miscarried :cry: She had an internal scan n they couldnt see anythin, jus alot of blood. She said she hadnt had any pain. She has to go to the hosp next week for a blood test to make sure her hormone level had gone down, and to have a scan to make sure baby has gone coz could cause infection.

I dont kno what to say to her, i feel so sorry for n her n so bad coz shes so far away and i just dont kno what to do.

Can anyone help me on some advice i can give her or anything?

huni, i cant answer your query, but just make sure your there for her and tell her you will do anything to help her pain...

big hugs to your friend though :hug:

hi hun

there isnt a lot you can say or do really apart from let her know you are there for her, that is the best thing.

its difficult when you dont know what to say i know my friends found it hard after my m/cs they kept away because they didnt want to say the wrong thing but i just wanted my mates around me just to talk to and as i got stronger to come out with me and help me rebuild my confidence. I know that this is slightly different but a friendly face a smile and just let her know if she wants to talk.

other than that lots of hugs, hope all is ok

take care :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back