How's everyone feeling?

I just have extreme tiredness and sore boobs thankfully no sickness or nausea.

In ok apart from having to go to work :( day 2 on my 9 day work stretch :(

Did anyone's symptoms come and go? I had incredibly sore boobs yesterday. Today, nothing.

No, I wish mine would go. You might be one of the lucky ones x

Hmmmm? I did a very strong test today though. My tests have got darker and darker every other day, so that's helped calm my nerves.

My bladder is refilling every 29 minutes! Grr

Hmmmm? I did a very strong test today though. My tests have got darker and darker every other day, so that's helped calm my nerves.

I was constantly testing to make sure lines darkened, then couldn't take it any more and booked a private scan at 6 weeks. I didn't have any symptoms other than sore boobs, and they weren't that sore either. It's all arrived with a vengeance now though!

The hospital are giving me an early scan due to previous miscarriages and an ectopic.

Can't wait to feel ill but I know I'll regret saying that.

So tired! Boobs feel massive and so bloated.

Just feel a bit stressed to be honest, got my scan tomorrow at lunchtime and just feel anxious about it. Have a 2 year and also stressing about him. Also need to move house cause in a 2 bed just now, argh! Just got a few things on my mind at the moment.

Exhausted, sore boobs and constant nausea. Oh and now a wasp sting too :(

Not complaining too much though, just so thankful to be PG :)

Last edited:
i feel soo tired and most of all just worrying about everything! anyone else like this? im trying to relax but every pain and niggle makes me think argghhh whats that?! is this normal? i have very mild like stretchy type pains in my uterus..hopefully this is normal. my nips are also uber tender haha! xx

Yip me too. I had scan today and was all ok. But going in to it I was so sure something was wrong.

I'm so calm since my scan. I'm not going to worry as much. My mum said she ruined her first pregnancy with all the worrying and I don't want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back