How's everyone feeling?

Toria111

Reaction score
I feel terrible. Feel so bloated and tired and nauseous. Wish I could go out and enjoy this sunshine rather than dragging myself around like a zombie.

Hi luv. I feel positive in my mind, but absolutely cack physically.
Have had heartburn last week and then Friday I managed to pick up a chest/throat infection and over the weekend a cold. So am sat in my cool(ish) office with a blocked nose and banging headache while everyone else is off enjoying the sunshine!

Can't bear this heat either at the moment, just feel like laying in an ice cold bath.

Hope you get over the bloatedness soon - hate that! x

Oh, I don't know how you are concentrating on work too! Hope you feel better soon. Certainly wouldn't want to be sick on top of this.

We bought a 4ft fan for the bedroom

I know - me either! I don't know how I'm concentrating. My boss asked me how I was today and I said "rubbish" and explained why (hoping for a bit of sympathy) but it turns out she has a cold and chest infection too, so no sympathy given haha.

Thankfully I haven't been feeling too nauseous the last day or so. Hope you get some energy back too. x

I know - me either! I don't know how I'm concentrating. My boss asked me how I was today and I said "rubbish" and explained why (hoping for a bit of sympathy) but it turns out she has a cold and chest infection too, so no sympathy given haha.

Thankfully I haven't been feeling too nauseous the last day or so. Hope you get some energy back too. x

Does your boss know you are pregnant? I don't work. At home with my 4 year old, and have a 7 year old at school. But holidays start next week! Just hope I feel better by then.

Hi girls,
Feel absolutely shite today, nauseous and got a migraine behind my eye which is killing me, have had to take the day off work. Boo x

Hi girls,
Feel absolutely shite today, nauseous and got a migraine behind my eye which is killing me, have had to take the day off work. Boo x

I feel good physically but bit nervous as another early scan tomorrow :-/ thankfully it's a bank holiday in Glasgow so having a lovely day off work looking at holidays for October!!! Yippee x

Hi girls,

This heat can't be helping you either. Feel better soon x

I feel good physically but bit nervous as another early scan tomorrow :-/ thankfully it's a bank holiday in Glasgow so having a lovely day off work looking at holidays for October!!! Yippee x

I've got a scan on weds too, I feel so sick I'm sure all is ok! We're off to Vegas next month. Booked months and months ago, just hope I feel better by then.

I'm not feeling too bad, felt rubbish for the last few weeks but think I'm coming out the other side of ot now with the occasional bought of nausea *touches wood*. I am struggling a bit with the heat though, especially at night!
I feel guilt for feeling OK when you're all feeling so rubbish! I hope things start to get better. Xx

I finally started to feel a bit better sickness wise after wks of it but then got a uti last wk and now im off to docs in a bit with what i think is thrush!!!

Having said that im ok better than a few wks ago and can finally venture out in the sun a little but not loads the heat is just unbearable!!

Hope we all feel better soon. Ive heard tri 2 is ment to be fun lol!!!

Michelle. x

Please don't all hate me but I feel fine!I know this could easily come back and bite me but I am a desperate to feel sick!!I was really sick with both my son and daughter, to the point that every time I stood up I vomited so am a little concerned that I have no symptoms really to speak of.I have got an early scan on Wednesday to check that baby is growing in the right place after an ectopic so fx everything is ok.
Hope all you lovely ladies are feeling better soon!xxx

Does your boss know you are pregnant? I don't work. At home with my 4 year old, and have a 7 year old at school. But holidays start next week! Just hope I feel better by then.

Yeah she knows - she's just really busy and a bit stressed. Nevermind! Hope you feel better too x

Pregnancy wise I feel ok ... j ust wish i could enjoy it and stop worrying :(.

Other then that i feel fed up, pissed off, and irritable. Think im gonna be a single parent soon! Dont know what do for the best any more :( xx

I'm the same as CountryGirl. Cold and chest infection so not feeling to clever at the minute. Pregnancy wise I am feeling great xxxx

Totally jinxed myself... felt crap since I wrote that post lol x

i feel ok just the odd bit a nausea n tender breasts but nothing to bad....hope you all feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back