hows everyone doing?

gerb

Reaction score
i'm 9weeks today :), was put back with my dates at last scan
i have13 days til my next scan....so i will be 10w and 6d- will this take place of my 12week scan im presuming so??
hope everyone is ok, im dying to get to 2nd tri so i can relax a bit and properly start thinking of myself as 'pregnant' :)
xxx

Hi Gerb :wave: ,

Had my dating scan today at 10w 3days and I don't get another one so I presume this will be the same for you? All is well with bean so I am v.happy! Good luck with yours hun.

1st tri seems to be dragging now...does anyone else feel the same?

Oh My Good Grief, is it dragging!?!?
Only just seven weeks - feels like for ever! This is probably because my wife is really having it tough at the mo - really bad sickness, tired...

It is probably dragging as each day seems like an effort to get through for her, so all I can concentrate on is supporting her through it. Cant wait till symptoms die down a bit and we can really enjoy it.

Although, had scan yesterday and saw heartbeat for first time.

WHICH WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Ive always hated tri 1 for it going slowly and ive ages yet lol! Mindue not long til i see the MW though!!! :cheer:

I thought the first 12 weeks went really really slow- now I wish the last 6 would slow down! :roll:

I went for my 12 weeks scan last week but they put me back to 10 + 6 days and I have to have a rescan at 12 weeks mainly for the nuchal translucency test to be effective.

I agree that time is definetly dragging in 1st tri and I cannot wait to get in to 2nd tri!

This time seems to be going really slow!
I think that its because I didnt have a computer last time so didnt count the days and look at tickers lmao!

hey glad im not the only one thinking its taking forever
congratulations to those of u who have had their scans :) :)
cant wait for ours but still so anxious! cant wait to relax a little xx

The first tri dragged for me too, but there was so much going on in my life i didnt really have much time to worry about whether she'd be ok.
Its wierd but when i was in first tri i'd think about the what if's and decide that i just knew in my heart she'd stick. and she did. Now i'm in thrid tri and i'm really scared she'll coem early and not be ok, or i'll knock her (in very absent minded, totally forget how big i am) and start things off.

Before you know it you'll have you're baby with you. I have to admit first tri has been hardest so far, people cant tell your pregnant, and u dont know who to tell, and some of us are still accepting the fact we're pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back